Contributor

La terra fina quiche at costco

Purchased la terra fina quiche on qvc. Cost was forty something for 3 quiche. Treat for thanksgiving. Well saw same quiche at Costco yesterday. Price was 11.99 for two quiche! Can someone explain or did qvc do a job on me?
Honored Contributor

Re: La terra fina quiche at costco

Sounds like you did it to yourself.   QVC just made it available.   It's actually a bargain since it costs $50, for the privilege of shopping at Costco. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I would think that by now, most folks know that most items in the food line can be purchased locally for far less.  You're paying for the convenience to have it delivered to your door.

Contributor

I regularly shop at Costco so the 50 dollar fee is worth it to me. I was just surprised at the difference in price. Will know not to order food from qvc. I usually Order beauty items and can check prices before I buy.
Honored Contributor

@frisco wrote:
I regularly shop at Costco so the 50 dollar fee is worth it to me. I was just surprised at the difference in price. Will know not to order food from qvc. I usually Order beauty items and can check prices before I buy.

@frisco I agree with this especially since I purchase both my home and car insurance through them with significant savings which more than offset the cost of the membership.  I buy all of my bulk items there and also gas up once a week.

Contributor

Cisco meat is excellent.
Trusted Contributor

The cost of a Costco membership can be easily made up in the savings.  My eyeglasses (no line bifocals) cost almost $300 less at Costco.  My monthly prescriptions are $200 less PER MONTH versus Walgreens.  Our furnace through Costco was another tremendous deal.  Costco is not just huge packs of toilet paper (although I buy that too!)