Respected Contributor

Re: LOCK & LOCK with gift bags

They would be difficult to pry out of my paws also, or you don't trust the product for gifts? I've had a lot of trouble with the tabs also.The bags look great. Unfortunately I don't have a group to celebrate christmas any longer, my husband was really not a big fan to go, or have company any longer, and the work for me wasn't worth it any longer. Boy to be young and properous again!!

Super Contributor

Spoiler

I bought these last year , filled w cookies ,gave as gifts, two people tried giving me the tub back😕

Regular Contributor

See, that's the thing.  That's why I keep passing them up.  I LOVE my Lock & Lock and I have a ton of it, but I'm not sure I'd be thrilled to get just one bowl and have to find a place to store it.  I gave my mom a whole set of nestable L&L years ago, and hers just sits in a box while she just uses saran wrap over regular bowls.  I guess I'd rather give my homemade goodies in something disposable so that the recipients don't feel guilty not using it - or feel like they need to return it to me.

Contributor

I got these last year amd loved them, the bags are so heavy and very cute. I ordered 2 sets this year, they came very quickly, will fill the lock & lock with homemade fudge but will keep a couple containers for myself.
New Contributor

I just received my 2 sets of Lock & Lock with gift bags and just LOVE them. The bags are so cute and perfect for co-worker/teacher gifts. Might want to keep a few for myself.

Respected Contributor

I ordered them today, but have also ordered them in the past. I usually fill them with cookies or other small gifts and give them to my friends. The first year I gave them out, my friends had washed them when they were finished with them to return them to me. They were so happy when I told them the container was part of their gift! I think I've made quite a few converts to Lock and Lock. The bags are a nice quality, too.

Honored Contributor

I've purchased these several times.

I give some away with goodies inside, but I keep several for my own use.

I find the bags so handy. My mom lives next door and it seems she and I are always running food or something from one house to the other. These hold way more stuff than you'd think, and I keep a couple in the kitchen just for running things to and from my mom's house. 

I like the bowls, but they really need to do a set with rectangle containers about 5 cups in size.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I ordered them on the 15th and they are still "in process"!  Honestly, how long does it take QVC's shipping department to actually get an order out the door?

I have four orders now that are still "in process".  Ironically, even though the things sit there for days in process, you can't cancel them because they say they're "too far along in the shipping process".   Well, okay......

I'm glad others like them and hope I will, too, when they finally get here.

(ETA:  I haven't ordered Lock 'n' Lock since I had trouble with the tabs snapping off on the first orders I ever placed.  But these looked so nice I decided to take another chance on them.  I really like the gift bags, too.)

One of the reasons I rarely order from QVC is because of slow shipping.  Once it leaves the warehouse the tracking goes all over the U. S. before I ever receive it. 

Once you receive the L & L with Christmas bags, I think you will really like. 

Honored Contributor

These looks so cute, but I gave a few gifts of L n L last year.  I would love to get one from this set, but most of the people I give to would probably not be thrilled.  Maybe in another year or so and I would fill the L n L with homemade cookies.  I did buy the bags that MarieLouise sold a few weeks ago.  (insulated)  I may use some for gifts so they can keep the bag as we have to provide our own bags at the grocery stores.  The bags do look nice.

Respected Contributor

These look so cute!! But I just tried to ordered them and they are on waitlist onlyWoman Sad