Esteemed Contributor

Re: LF - Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls Recommendation

@Ibby114 

@Ibby114 wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  I own a  set of nesting stainless steel bowls with lids, and silicone bottoms from HSN by Wolfganag Puck that I LOVE. Mine were purchased several years ago, but there are currently two choices available in various colors, that may fit your needs. GOOD LUCK!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Wolfgang Puck 12-piece Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Prep Set

@SandySparkles I was thinking of Wolfgangs set as well! But whatever set you get, make sure they have the silicone on the bottom. What a big difference to have  the bowl stay put when you're mixing ingredients! 

I own a set of Wolfgang's from several years ago, and appreciate the feature of the silicone bottoms! They do not dance around on my granite countertops. The set pictured is one of two upgraded versions that are currently available on HSN.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Wolfgang's are nice and have lids; All Clad are wonderful and have handles; Cassandra's Kitchen has some very nice but light weight that are shallower and wider than most and I love having some of those for mixing, whisking, rinsing and lots of other chores.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@millieshops   don't get it in Tx. I've heard, too, other people bragging about how their states accept outdated coupons. We laughed on that (me and hubbo) they hold your feet to the fire up here.

Just have to play the game. go out to car, come in and go to different registar.  I'm so used to game playing I don't think nothing about it any more.

Valued Contributor

I empathize with the weight of some items. Le Crueset, for instance. My sister-in-law has some (she is a real cook), and I could not lift them to put them away. She always says when you're too old to lift your pans, time to retire them or give them to someone else.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@zitawins wrote:

I empathize with the weight of some items. Le Crueset, for instance. My sister-in-law has some (she is a real cook), and I could not lift them to put them away. She always says when you're too old to lift your pans, time to retire them or give them to someone else.

@zitawins same here! I stopped using stoneware dishes, only Corelle for everyday now!

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@SharkE    My BBB accepts many coupons for the same order.  Don't others?

It's been a while since I've been in a BBB but I was always able to use multiple coupons too for up to a certain number of items and they would let me use expired ones. 

Respected Contributor

Which is better for mixing bowls?  Glass or SS ?