Respected Contributor

I went to HQ's aka Evine's site to check an order I have coming and saw a plastic set . I thought it would be a L&L 'wannabe' ,  clicked on and  it is L&L . Nice price . Free shipping I believe. I am trying to decide whether I have need or room for it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

That is surprising.  It's the only Lock N Lock item on their entire website. 

Honored Contributor

That really is a great price $19.99 and they will take $3 off every additional set and no shipping.

I love the two largest pieces with handles and they all nest down. The colors are limited, but what a bargain.

I think I already have more than enough, but this offer is tempting.

Honored Contributor

Re: L&L on Evine

[ Edited ]

I have this set for years ago and I use for layered dips, veg trays, cupcakes & more.  I just saw the presentation -- mine from Q only had 2 not 4 as on Shop HQ.

great price & free shipping!  I'm thinking LNL might be coming soon to all shopping channels I haven't seen them in stores for awhile.

Thinking of gifting this to my dil because they go to lots of family gatherings & she's always looking for containers to transport her goodies.  I gifted  the TSV recently and she loves them🙂

Honored Contributor

Is it a Chinese knock-off?  ShopHQ has "Lock N Lock" while QVC has "LocknLock."

Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: L&L on Evine

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr I think they are the same company making these. On both sites (QVC and Shop HQ) the actual items are labeled "Lock & Lock". And the LocknLock corporate website shows their products are made in plants in China and Vietnam.. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl   Lock N Lock and LocknLock may be knock-offs of Lock & Lock!  (just kidding)

ShopHQ lnl.JPG

qvc lnl.JPG

Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr 

LOL!!!!!! Woman LOLCat LOLSmiley LOL

Super Contributor
Thank you so much for posting. What a fantastic set and the price. Went and bought 4 sets
Contributor

Also found lots of L&L on Amazon.