Esteemed Contributor

Kuhn Rikon Pull Chop set back in stock!

There have been several threads about these amazing little units over the past few months, but I thought I'd start a new one to make sure everyone saw it—the Kuhn Rikon Pull Chop set of two with gift boxes is back in stock:

https://www.qvc.com/Kuhn-Rikon-Set-of-2-2-Cup-Pull-Chops-with-Gift-Boxes.product.K48049.html?sc=IROA

There are a couple of new color combinations and they're being offered at a "Black Friday" sale price, so pick 'em up while you can!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kuhn Rikon Pull Chop set back in stock!

I have the single larger version ( with two containers) from years ago. I love the device and use it several times a week.  I also bought two sets of the smaller units for gifts.  

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

There have been several threads about these amazing little units over the past few months, but I thought I'd start a new one to make sure everyone saw it—the Kuhn Rikon Pull Chop set of two with gift boxes is back in stock:

https://www.qvc.com/Kuhn-Rikon-Set-of-2-2-Cup-Pull-Chops-with-Gift-Boxes.product.K48049.html?sc=IROA

There are a couple of new color combinations and they're being offered at a "Black Friday" sale price, so pick 'em up while you can!  Smiley Happy

@loriqvc 

Well, I can't tell you how glad I was to see this thread!  Now I can make a decision. 

I bought a box of 2 a couple years ago and they've been sitting in my little gift closet.  Well, it's more like a gift box of stuff.  Anyway, I was planning to use one and give the other to my sister, but I never even took it out of the box; not sure I'd ever use it!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 - Oh, you should definitely give it a try—it does all they show on air and much, much more. I own a couple of different sizes and have backups of each just in case since I use them so often, and I've given away at least eight as gifts to people who also rave about them. Worth every penny!

Respected Contributor

Don't know how many are familiar with the store Tuesday Morning. It's been ages, over a year, since I shopped there. I had a doctors appointment this afternoon and next door was the strip mall where one was located. 

One of those stores that you never know what you'll come across. So there in their kitchen area were two versions of what were labeled Manual Mini Food Processor by Elle Gourmet. 

I thought they looked remarkably like the Kuhn Rikon version. The small was $7.99. I went with the larger four blade, with paddle included, for $9.99.  

No $5.50 shipping/handling. Granted, no choice of color, only green. But I was fine with that.

Personally I was glad to make the purchase. And want to share the information with the community of  forum readers who might be able to take advantage of the deal. 

Speaking for himself, I feel devalued as a QVC shopper and will carefully reflect when and on what I'll spend my money at QVC.

Respected Contributor

I purchased a similar one from HSN earlier in the year. I haven't used it yet as I only cook once a year and that's Thanksgiving, so I hope it works well on onions and celery for my dressing because that's why I bought it.

Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking of gettng one of these because I doubt that I will drag out the big food processor any more...

Respected Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

I purchased a similar one from HSN earlier in the year. I haven't used it yet as I only cook once a year and that's Thanksgiving, so I hope it works well on onions and celery for my dressing because that's why I bought it.

I bought the one from HSN earlier this year also. It came with two bowls and two lids (only one set of blades though) and was only $15. I used it for when I make soup. It was great for chopping vegggies. Hard ones require some effort but it's do-able.