Honored Contributor

Kudos to Repair Clinic for Appliance Parts

A couple of years ago I needed to replace the silverware basket in my dishwasher so I went on an Internet search to find one.  I happened upon a site called "Repair Clinic".  I placed the order one day and the silverware basket was here the next.  Yesterday, the lid/cover on the rollout deli drawer on my French Door refrigerator broke off.  I have no idea how but the side piece where it attaches had a part crack off so the lid/cover won't stay on now.  It also fell on the floor when I opened it and the plastic window got cracked.  Today was busy and I didn't get around to ordering the replacement parts until around 5PM Central time.  I just received shipping notification with a Fed Ex tracking number and the parts will be here by the end of the day tomorrow!  If you ever need parts to repair an appliance, I highly recommend Repair Clinic.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Kudos to Repair Clinic for Appliance Parts

We have ordered lawn mower and snow blower parts from them as well with the same excellent service.  And their shipping is not outrageous either like some sites are.