Honored Contributor

Kudos to Keurig CS

[ Edited ]

Last Friday, our 6-7 month old Keurig Supreme Plus konked out for no apparent reason. We've been very conscientious about descaling when the light comes on. We brew about 5 cups daily and maybe some hot water for tea.  DH looked online for troubleshooting suggestions and tried them, to no avail.  I called CS on Saturday morning.  The agent documented the details, sent an email to confirm our discussion.  I had to supply a picture of the serial number.  Today we received a brand new (not refurbished) Supreme Plus brewer.  👍

Honored Contributor

That's outstanding!  Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Re: Kudos to Keurig CS

[ Edited ]

Not so happy with the appliance itself today, but still happy with their customer service. Again, the Keurig Supreme replacement that we've had only six months is kaput.  We have not abused it and have descaled faithfully when signaled to do so.  The other day, my DH said it was acting funny but I had no problem.  We've been away for a couple of days, returned last night.  This morning, our Keurig turns on but when you close the lid down, nothing lights up. A quick and easy phone call to Keurig's CS and a new replacement is on its way. Fortunately we still have a percolator.  I usually love a cold brew iced latte during the day, but first thing in the morning I want hot coffee. ☕️ 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the updates..... I'm afraid to throw out my old Keurig.  Nothing really wrong with it but really wanted the Cuisinart as I liked the style so I switched it out and put the old one in the garage.  6 months later we can't keep the grounds out of the Cuisinart coffee and we finally carried the Cuisinart back out to the garage and I hypercleaned the Keurig and put it back in the kitchen!!  No more grounds.  I also have a 60+ year coffee pot, plastic broken, pot stained and makes a better cup of coffee than any of them!  BUT I got that thing at a thrift shop and used it for camping.  Today I have the wreched little thing carefully wrapped, along with it's coffee ground leaking brother afraid to throw them away AND afraid buy another brand new one for the same reason..  I love my coffee and don't remember ever feeling the fear I'm feeling today.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*