New Contributor
I just opened up my new stand mixer and it didn’t arrive with the standard Kitchenaid white box Within the cardboard box, it was just the styrofoam and mixer. Is this typical of the qvc packaging? I’ve never seen where it was just the mixer without the white brand box. Trying to figure out if they shipped me a used item. Any help or insight is appreciated, thank w!
Esteemed Contributor

When I received mine 4 years ago, it came in a Kitchenaid box and was very well packaged. I was not aware they'd changed their packaging. I am however, not a fan of packaging that reveals the contents inside, because I'm not always home when packages are delivered.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

New Contributor
I ordered one from another retailer for my mother and that one came with the standard kitchenaid brand box inside of the cardboard box so I’m hoping I didn’t receive a used item. QVC support was unable to confirm how it comes packaged so I was hoping someone here can offer insight. I also don’t like when it’s just the brand box and prefer they conceal with the standard cardboard. My concern is that this came in standard cardboard and the brand box wasn’t included at all.
Honored Contributor

@Samee21 

I purchased a KA from Q about a year ago.  The packaging was as you stated w/just a bit of styrofoam around the base.  Not a nice KA box just name printed on outside.

The one I ordered from Macy's as a gift was packaged beautifully! Colorful box with KA picture, styrofoam and plastic wrapped around mixer, etc.

Guess this type of package is what to expect from "mass marketing" when we buy on QVC☹️

Frequent Contributor

@Samee21During a recent "In the Kitchen with David" show, I heard the KA representative mention that the hand mixer being shown would arrive in a plain brown box to alleviate a higher cost for the mixer.

Esteemed Contributor

Keep in mind that when you order KA here, you may be getting a Made for QVC item.

If the configuration/specs/colors can vary, I'm certain packaging can too.

New Contributor
Thank you both! While not the prettiest packaging, it at least puts me at ease as I was beginning to think I may have received a used item 😕
Honored Contributor

@Samee21 enjoy your mixer and happy baking

I put off buying one for years since i only baked lots of cookies during the holiday season

when I finally got one - why did I wait so long? I do bake more often (bakery closed during the hot summer)

what color did you get?

New Contributor
Thanks! I ended up going with contour silver to match my appliances. I originally wanted tangerine but it wasn’t available 🙁
Contributor

I had ordered the red KichenAid special about two months ago but on HSN and I questioned the packaging, too.   Was definitely not what I was expecting and it was in a brown carton packed very well though and all parts seemed brand new.   But in a KA branded box?   Not really.