Respected Contributor

Kitchenaid Food Processor Dicer attachment

I've waited to get this because I saw several negative comments.  Hard to place in processor, didn't do a good job, hard to clean, etc.

Well, I LOVE mine.  It's super easy to attach, and dices perfectely.  It takes no time to do any project.  I find it cleans up super easy and fast.  This little gem is going to save me hours of chopping.  I've already used it for potatoes o'brien and 2 different kinds of soups.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kitchenaid Food Processor Dicer attachment

@brandiwineI'm reading this after I just chopped potatoes and carrots and oinions for my dinner.  If I had to do that very often  for more than just myself, I'd want that dicer, too!  TY for the positive review.

Respected Contributor

i have a ka food processer and i have that dicer in it. it does an awesome job. we made a big soup all vegi diced in under a minute.

Honored Contributor

Love mine too. I don't pay any attention to most of the reviews anyway.

HSN used to sell Tim Love skillets couple had posted negative reviews. I went ahead and got one in yellow cast iron with white ceremic interior. Love that skillet only thing I make white gravy in and went back and bought the 8 in. one too.

Honored Contributor

I see here on the QVC website that certain products get extremely good reviews - like Louis Del Olio and WEN and Dooney - not becauise the products are all that great but because they have a cult following who are sooo afraid that QVC will stop offering the products if they don't have all good reviews. On the other side of the coin - some people just seem to give bad reviews all the time. Often on products they have not even purchased. If they don't like some vendor or something they are off writting bad review after bad review , one after another. You look at bad reviews here they are the same names over & over again. For this reason i stopped even looking at the reviews.

Respected Contributor

I think folks who are unhappy with their purchase are more likely to write bad reviews than those who like the product are to post good reviews.

I too love the dicer attachment. I used it several times during the first week I received it. It is not difficult to assemble.

Honored Contributor

I really like mine, really cuts down on the time it takes to chop/slice/dice all those veggies, especially for soups.
"To each their own, in all things".
Occasional Contributor

I love mine. I even purchased the cones for shredding all my cheeses for Mac n cheese. I also purchased the Kitchen Aid food processor with the small bowl etc. I was hesitant because of the reviews on that too but it's a Kitchen Aid. I have my 4.5 qt mixer with tilt head since 1981 and haven't had a problem yet except I broke the whisk beater. My fault and I ordered a replacement without any issues. I love using my mixer and it has done many wedding cakes as well as baby shower and birthday cakes. I just used the food processor to make a a cookie dough base for lemon lush for our Christmas Eve family gathering. I hope this has helped.