New Contributor

KitchenAid Sweepstakes not working?

Im using my Apple MacBook Air and when I click the KitchenAid Sweepstakes link there is nothing there on the page about the sweepstakes. The same thing when I try using my iPhone. I've tried checking my Safari & internet settings and it still doesn't work. Is anyone else having the same issue? Can someone from QVC please check into this issue? How can I enter the sweepstakes? Ive missed so many opportunities to enter this contest. Seems unfair. Thank is advance.
Honored Contributor

Re: KitchenAid Sweepstakes not working?

Works for me without a problem

New Contributor

i'm having the same problem on my iphone.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VegasMJfan and @maegen,  For Apple devices (with newer operating system versions), try disabling “Prevent cross-site tracking” in the Safari settings.   You also might have to look at pop-up blocks, cookies, etc.   The problem comes up with every sweepstakes, and it seems to me the Q site contests are unreasonably sensitive to anything related to tracking (basically cookies), pop-ups, that sort of thing, and aren't compatible with all devices and software.    There's another discussion about this in "Customer Care" at this link:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Kitchenaid-Sweepstakes-won-t-work/m-p/5706524#M41097

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Highlighted
New Contributor

@dooBdoo  Thanks so much for your help. Well, I tried doing what you said....and it worked!!! I am able to put in my info.....HOWEVER....when I go to do the reChaptcha part to verify that Im not a robot, the rechaptcha goes blank.....so Im still not able to enter the contest. Im so FRUSTRATED! I GIVE UP!!!! Thanks for your help though.

Honored Contributor

@VegasMJfan wrote:

@dooBdoo  Thanks so much for your help. Well, I tried doing what you said....and it worked!!! I am able to put in my info.....HOWEVER....when I go to do the reChaptcha part to verify that Im not a robot, the rechaptcha goes blank.....so Im still not able to enter the contest. Im so FRUSTRATED! I GIVE UP!!!! Thanks for your help though.

You're welcome, @VegasMJfan.   Sure wish it had been the answer to getting all the way through entering the sweepstakes.   It shouldn't be such a pain to navigate this website...  but it's been (in my opinion) a poorly-designed, poorly-maintained site for years and seems to be even worse than before.   It makes no sense that a major corporation would deem their glitchy, unreliable online presence acceptable, but evidently they do.   Thanks for the follow-up, and I hope you have a lovely day!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova