Respected Contributor

Kitchen HQ Speed Grater and Slicer with Suction Base

Kitchen HQ Speed Grater and Slicer with Suction Base comes in red. This is what I recently ordered from HSN. It is well made and works great for the price. I bought it to grate cheese as the bagged cheese is not as delicious as doing your own.

Just push down on the top of the unit and pull the lock button down and it holds very securely onto the counter.  It also is easy to swap out the graters. The video tells you all you need to know.

636-091 is the item number. Only 14 left. It only comes in red.

Valued Contributor

Re: Kitchen HQ Speed Grater and Slicer with Suction Base

Great deal.   Just ordered.  Thanks so much for posting!

Trusted Contributor

I have one also, works great.  Fresh grated cheese is the best !!!!!

Respected Contributor

@judy0330 I know the shredder/grater plastic but all the accessories are stainless steel. I wasn’t impressed by a few others I had been considering and the price was great on the Kitchen HQ one. I got the free shipping when I ordered mine.

I have learned to not wait to order things as they sell out and may not come back.

I also love the Kitchen Master Multipurpose Slicer/Dicer with Peeler Tool. The HSN item number 211-124. I have the turquoise one and have bought 5 others for gifts. The turquoise is everyone’s favorite and the purple one. Everyone loves them and they clean up easily. This is on HSN and the best to clean and so fast I love using it. I smile over the time it saves.

Just a heads up for another winner for our kitchen.
Respected Contributor

@MKR14@judy0330; this item #636-091 does not work for me and I could not find this item.  Can someone help me please?

Valued Contributor

@Hoovermom  Just checked and it is sold out.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

33AEC3E1-600B-4282-BF27-16BF291CDC14.jpeg

Keep the HSN item number as it may be back. 636-091

Honored Contributor

I have a similar one from HSN---works very well except I have a really hard time with the levers to make it stick to the counter--not a flaw in the machine, I have no strength in my arms or hands to do that. I did buy the KA shredding attachment, that works like a dream, for my mixer.

Respected Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

33AEC3E1-600B-4282-BF27-16BF291CDC14.jpeg

Keep the HSN item number as it may be back. 636-091

@MKR14@judy0330:  Thank you.  No wonder I couldn't find it, I was on QVC's site LOL.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wagirl I was disappointed when I got my grater as it wouldn’t lock down until my husband pushed on the top of it and it went down easily to lock. I didn’t see it on the directions. You don’t have to push hard. I used the palm of my hand.

It locks easily and holds snuggly. Hope this helps anyone that may have something that a little push down may help. Smiley Happy