Occasional Contributor

Kitchen Aid Food Processor Accessories Storage

I bought the Kitchen Aid Food Processor when it was the TSV. I have no idea where to store the discs and blades safely. I've been searching the Internet for storage boxes but can't find any that matches this model #. Can anyone tell me what you use for storage?

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kitchen Aid Food Processor Accessories Storage

I use a clear plastic storage box, (shoebox) from WalMart.

Super Contributor

I have a Cuisinart that stays on my counter 24/7. I keep the attachments in a large, rectangular wicker basket on my garage shelf. I don't have room for it in the kitchen. The one blade that i use most I keep in a handy drawer.

Frequent Contributor

KitchenAid accessory storage box for the KA 13-cup food processor: link to the KA site where you can buy it directly from them. $40

Occasional Contributor

Thanks all for the suggestions!

Super Contributor

If you're referring to the accessories from the KA 9 cup Exact Slice that was a TSV a couple of weeks ago, the accessories all fit nicely into a Tupperware Modular Mate Square 2. The food processor itself sits on top of the container, and covers made for a standard 12 Cup food processor or coffee maker covers it all nicely. With the TW container on bottom, still easilly fits under kitchen cabinets.

Contributor

I have the 12-cup KA food processor in Cobalt Blue. The accessories came in a plastic box with see-through lid. I keep the food processor out on the counter all the time. I store the plastic accessory storage box in a cabinet right above the food processor.

Occasional Contributor

I use a Lock and Lock container to store the KA mixer attachments. That should work nicely for your food processor as well.