Honored Contributor

Re: Kitchen Aid Demonstration Made Me Sick Today

We learned, (way back when I was a child), to always crack the egg into a separate small bowl first, then drop the egg into the batter. Next egg, same thing. Solves all sorts of 'bad egg' problems.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

On 2/15/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

We learned, (way back when I was a child), to always crack the egg into a bowl first, then drop the egg into the batter. Next egg, same thing. Solves all sorts of 'bad egg' problems.

That is the way I was taught also and I still do it.

Honored Contributor

We learned, (way back when I was a child), to always crack the egg into a bowl first, then drop the egg into the batter. Next egg, same thing. Solves all sorts of 'bad egg' problems.

That is the way I was taught also and I still do it.

Honored Contributor

be glad was no chick in it. ROFL

Valued Contributor

On 2/15/2015 PeterDM said: I didn't notice the bloody eggs, but I did notice the band aid barely dangling from the tip of Laura's finger when she was trying to unjam the carrot from the food processor attachment. You gotta love live tv.

Now, THAT, is gross. Blood speck in an egg (especially if someone ever eats meat), not so much. ROFL!

Honored Contributor

Daysdee: Yes, and I'm always wondering why those simple tips sometimes aren't used. In many ways and instances, It's a 'dump away' type of society now-a-days. Wink

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).

Get over yourself, seriously, this is what keeps you up nights???
Honored Contributor

LOL........I do have pleasant dreams...........

Valued Contributor

We learned, (way back when I was a child), to always crack the egg into a separate small bowl first, then drop the egg into the batter. Next egg, same thing. Solves all sorts of 'bad egg' problems.

This is exactly what my dear mother taught me to do. She said if the egg is bad, we just throw it out instead of it going into the batter. docsgirl

Super Contributor

On 2/15/2015 Sharke said:

be glad was no chick in it. ROFL