Honored Contributor

Kirkland Pacific Bold K Cups

I've never tried them, they're on a $5 off special. So I'm wondering what the coffee is like. For reference I love the Paul Newman Organics medium roast extra bold, Tully's Hawaiian (Which Costco does carry on their web site, I have it in my cart. It's just not in the two day grocery delivery). The Hawaiian is my all time favorite k cup.

I like coffee with strong flavor, not bitter. I do like the Green Mountain Dark Magic too. Haven't  had that in a long time. To me that's occasional though and not every day. The Paul Newman is my every day coffee right now.

"You call him Mr. Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

Re: Kirkland Pacific Bold K Cups

@Greeneyedlady21

I have been buying this for years. Can't beat the price, 120 K cups for $35. It is a bold, smooth coffee. If you don't like it they will gladly take it back.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I've never tried them, they're on a $5 off special. So I'm wondering what the coffee is like. For reference I love the Paul Newman Organics medium roast extra bold, Tully's Hawaiian (Which Costco does carry on their web site, I have it in my cart. It's just not in the two day grocery delivery). The Hawaiian is my all time favorite k cup.

I like coffee with strong flavor, not bitter. I do like the Green Mountain Dark Magic too. Haven't  had that in a long time. To me that's occasional though and not every day. The Paul Newman is my every day coffee right now.

I buyPacific Bold, Dark Magic And McD’s French Roast. I like bold flavor and they all work for me. I alternate using one or another of them. My bet is that whether PB becomes your favorite or not, you won’t feel the need to throw it away. Hope that helps a little. (I’m really mean unless I start my day with 2 good cups of strong coffee!)

Esteemed Contributor

I recently came across Keurig Italian Dark Roast.I love it!!

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21@I buy them and they are as close to Newman’s as you can get.I love Newman’s too but the price of these can’t be beat.

Trusted Contributor

I always start my day with a few mugs of bold K cups such as Green Mountain Dark Magic or Double Diamond, Peet’s House or Major Dickason’s, Dunkin’ Donuts Dark. Recently I discovered Seattle’s Post Alley. Will have to look for Pacific Bold. I love a variety!

Trusted Contributor

My husband's favorite after trying many Kcups.  Bold flavor and smooth and quite a bargain at Costco - especially this month.  Hope you enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

My son likes this blend. My husband prefers Costco's breakfast blend.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I just ordered some Pacific Bold. My Mom likes the breakfast blend, for me it's too bland and mild.

You just can't beat the Kirkland. You get more KCups and it's cheaper. The Tully's Hawaiian is $87 for 180 on costco.com. It's SO good.

"You call him Mr. Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

My DH is a Starbucks fanatic but loves Kirkland's pacific bold for K-cups.  The breakfast blend is a milder taste (too mild even for me).  The price is unbelievable.  You know Costco, if you aren't satisfied, money comes back to you.