Super Contributor

Kirkland Chocolates- ahhhh YUM.

OMG,  they are the best. Called Around the World Choclates, all in colored foil wrappers in clear tall jar, a must buy. Many different flavors, bite size and melt in the mouth. A good amount and can be used in gifts too.

Valued Contributor

Re: Kirkland Chocolates- ahhhh YUM.

Found a picture... Here’s what they look like.... thanks for the suggestion @Thebig I. I’ll have to try them!

B6B11A14-C033-40B0-A3CB-CF797A4A8057.jpeg

Super Contributor

You got it  darling, you wont be sorry, promise!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Thebig I   Is this from Costco?  Is Kirland their brand?? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KatieB

Kirkland is Costco's brand. I'm totally at home at Costco!!!! Love pushing that cart thru the aisles finding amazing products. I was there a couple of weeks ago, and one of their employees asked me "are u finding everything all right?" I said, "everything finds me." It's also good exercise!!!!

Honored Contributor

I pretty much only do dark choclate now.  I think Reese's is the only exception.  Kroger has a house brand of dark chocolate truffles I'm now addicted to.  I went to pick some up today and they were sold out, and gas was 11 cents higher.  Just not my day.  :-(

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know what happened to the "Harry London Chocolates" ? The man that sells them was on selling a different brand the other day .

Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

Does anyone know what happened to the "Harry London Chocolates" ? The man that sells them was on selling a different brand the other day .

He mentioned that they would be back before Christmas, I think with a TSV- so I am thinking the little town tins...

Respected Contributor

If you love dark chocolate, try Trader  Joe's dark chocolate mini peanut butter cups or caramels.  Oh MY!!