Occasional Contributor

I'm a bit confused and more than a little upset.  I have an auto delivery order for David's Cookies, which was placed 3 months ago for 1/2 Choco. Chunk and 1/2 Lemon.  I really loved that combo.  It's now time for my next shipment.  David's arbitrarily changed my next order to 1/2 Chunk & 1/2 Smores (I hate the Smores).  Not sure how they could just change my order.  If they didn't have the lemon (I think in 3 mos. they could make sure to have what people ordered), they would advise and ask whether I wanted another flavor rather than just send what they wanted.  It was a good price (one time only) so maybe they just didn't want to fill my order for the price I had.  Thanks for letting me vent.

Respected Contributor

David's didn't change the order, that's what you bought.  Every auto-delivery will be different "seasonal" cookies.  I called CS a couple of months ago, telling them I didn't want the lemon cookies again (the Spring assortmant), and I was told every shipment would be different.   Of course when I tried to find the actual order to describe exactly what I was going to be getting in the future, it simply says sold out so there's no way to reconfirm what you're going to be getting every three months.  

This shipment is the "Summer assortment" then there is Fall and then Winter.  

The next shipment is for different cookies.  

Frequent Contributor

@bhvbum

Here is a graphic detailing the future shipments.

David's Cookies.jpeg

Occasional Contributor

Thanks!  I didn't know that.  Funny, though, I did choose Chunk/Lemon for my first shipment...wouldn't have thought I would have had that choice for my first shipment.  Thanks for the info; guess I'll have to just watch for the lemon ones in the future.

Frequent Contributor

@WJS880

The auto delivery has seasonal changes for future shipments.

David's Cookies 2.jpeg