Honored Contributor

Available at Amazon.    I got mine as QVC TSV.   Same price now at Amazon.  Still not sure if I like it enough to keep it.  

Occasional Contributor

Well mine was ordered very early in the day, long before anything was sold out, I ordered  3 of them, well guess what the two who live further away received theirs, not mine,  I was told it was on backorder,  this  is not my first go round ,  whenever I order more than one thing I have a problem , I ordered two lazy boy reclines, one was stolen right off the truck   UPS, could never find it,  all QVC says is  maybe 7-10 days , so when you place an order there is no guarantee for you to get it.  I am very disappointed again.     

Honored Contributor

Q Shopper:  Sorry you didn't get your Keurig.  Don't you just hate having to wait for things to ship and arrive?   Some items take so long.  Hope you enjoy it when it gets to your home.

Occasional Contributor

Hi      I should not have had to wait,  mine was ordered in the morning,  they shipped mine (black) to someone else first, just because they felt like it.  There was no shortage at that early hour of the morning---now they are trying to tell me black was sold out---impossilbe..   I'll be thinking twice next time before ordering again ,my son-in-law buys from amazon never has had a problem getting anything he's ordered and usually within 2 two days its at his house, not lost or stolen like my products have been from QVC.....