Respected Contributor

Re: Keurig k supreme problem

Keurig really does have the best customer support and they do stand behind their products. 

@goldensrbest, try contacting them online. They have a FAQ page, a way to email them, and a chat feature.

I use only filtered water in my coffee makers, from a Zero pitcher. I seem to go forever without having to descale.

Honored Contributor

We've done ok with the descaling but other random things would happen. Just this past week, we received another Supreme replacement because the coffeemaker suddenly quit. I like the size/footprint of the Supreme, but the longevity just isn't there.  I have to say, though, the customer service has been very good with sending replacements each time I have an issue.  It's annoying that the thing doesn't last, but I'll keep calling when something happens and get replacements as long as they'll send them. 

Honored Contributor

I see it was just on, Do not buy!!!!Read the reviews.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

It is a problem when descaling, lots of people are having this happen ,info on  this problem.

Well, I guess it wasn't just me. I bought one thru the big A. I loved it and the coffee it produced. Strong brew,pick of sizes,for iced , a resivoir. Then I descaled --it stopped working with steam coming out of top.Smiley Sad I have to say kudos to keurig's cs . they sent a new one where the warranty will be the last part of the 1 year of the original. I did not have to send whole thing back-- just e-mailed I think serial # and picture of something. I recieved a new one and so far--fingers crossed...here's hoping . But I DO FEAR WHEN IT NEEDS DESCALING. I really like it.

The first little mini brewer I purchased lasted 3 years or more. But it was real basic and made lukewarm brew. 

If this one does the same thing I do not think I will buy Keurig anymore. about 3 years ago I bought a space saving one thru the Q and it quit about 3 weeks after purchase , then the replacement quit and I just asked for my $ back and got it.  You know the old saying -fool me once shame on you --fool me 3xs -boy am I stupid (I will own it Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay , YES, after speaking with yet another person ,they said  send it back,ups picked it up,they said they would send me a new one,i also liked the strong coffe option,but there is really something wrong with these coffee makers,lots od complaints.

I think it is time for QVC to address their responsibility in propogating the well known failure issues with Keurig coffee makers, and in particular, the Keurig Supreme. Would this not be part of your corporate responsibility agenda? Say nothing tof makeing David of "In the Kitchen with David" look like a fool, at best, or untrustworthy at worst.

This QVC forum, You Tube, and other websites make it abundantly clear that the Keurig Supreme has a failed quality control issue that makes for a product failure after a routine descaling cycle.This issue has been going on for at least three years and has yet to be corrected by Keurig. As a customer on my third Keurig Supreme, two of which are warranty replacements, I can add my name to the growing list of dissapointed and frustrated Keurig purchasers. I would hate to see QVC continue to aide and abet Keurig in foisting off a product of such questionable quality control.

I urge QVC to be a leader in this issue and make the choice to address this issue publicly and to discontinue sales of Keurig products ubtil Keurig can positively demonstrate that customer and retailer satifaction through affirmative use of quality parts and assembly is a priority to them.

Respected Contributor

There are so many reports from people that have descaled their Keurig and it stops working.  Me!  I used the Keurig descaler and my Keurig never worked again.  I contacted them, followed the videos, search and tried solutions.  Nothing.  Deader than a doornail.  Makes me furious because my machine was one of the better ones and not the garbage plastic ones they are coming out with.

If you are going to make a product, and charge good money for it, then that product needs to able to be fixed.  Not just dumped in the landfill.  Keurig quality has gone so far downhill.  I miss the days of the original sturdy all metal (now we get shiny steel looking plastic handle and outer body.  Soooo extremely disappointed in the company.

Respected Contributor

Add me to the list of Keurig customers who descaled only to have the machine's descale not stop blinking.  I followed the exact instructions using Keurig's descale solution as well.  

I love the convenience and the coffee brew from Keurig, but unless they can make a machine that works and descales properly, I can't be bothered dealing with it especially when you're longing for that cup of coffee in the early morning.   

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

I have been using the replacement they sent me , two days ago the blinking light came on ,to descale, i am scared to try it with this one.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

I have been using the replacement they sent me , two days ago the blinking light came on ,to descale, i am scared to try it with this one.

@goldensrbest I had to laugh when I saw your post about the descale light and your anxiety with going through the descale process again.  I know exactly how you feel.  It's the same feeling as seeing a letter mailed to you with the return address of the IRS.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!