Honored Contributor

Re: Keurig: Whats your favorite coffee?

Peet's. French.Roast!  But over the years i still buy and love my first favorite, Tree Hugger

Honored Contributor

I like a medium roast with a little cream. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Right now, I am enjoying the coffee from Krispy Kreme Smooth k-cups with Italian Cream.

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Starbucks Holiday blend

@Goldengate8361

I  buy SB's coffee direct from the company online.

Honored Contributor

I like most "dark roast- extra bold" types, with 1/2 & 1/2 and 2 Packs of Truvia.

If I could get Keurig "Laughing Man Huila" at less than a $1 / cup, I'd drink THAT more often.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Any of the Marley coffees are fantastic. I usually don't like a dark roast a stronger blend, but even their espresso roast tastes good to me. 

Honored Contributor

@Ilovetea wrote:

Any of the Marley coffees are fantastic. I usually don't like a dark roast a stronger blend, but even their espresso roast tastes good to me. 

Marley's Smile Jamaica was my favorite, but it looks like they are gone now. The Marley family decided that they no longer wanted to be involved in the company and started something up with another company. The Marley Coffee social media pages have not been updated in some time, the website still shows a 2016 copyright date, and they are no longer selling the coffee on their own site. Smiley Sad

Jammin' Java, the people behind Marley Coffee, have had legal troubles with the SEC, as well. 

This is from August of last year: http://www.denverpost.com/2016/08/17/family-of-bob-marley-wants-out-of-denver-based-marley-coffee/

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChynnaBlue wrote:IMG_0192.JPG

@Ilovetea wrote:

Marley's Smile Jamaica was my favorite, but it looks like they are gone now. The Marley family decided that they no longer wanted to be involved in the company and started something up with another company. The Marley Coffee social media pages have not been updated in some time, the website still shows a 2016 copyright date, and they are no longer selling the coffee on their own site. Smiley Sad

Jammin' Java, the people behind Marley Coffee, have had legal troubles with the SEC, as well. 

This is from August of last year: http://www.denverpost.com/2016/08/17/family-of-bob-marley-wants-out-of-denver-based-marley-coffee/

I live in Denver and heard echoed what is in that article along with other versions of what is happening with the brand. It was pretty much gone from any store I had ever seen it in for the past 6 months.  Approximately 2 weeks ago it reappeared with different packaging at Safeway in kcups but I did not purchase it at that time or look too closely at the packaging. The colors were very different but the Marley name was there. I did not see the bagged version at Safeway and have not seen it in any other store. They only had the espresso and morning blends.

I checked it out today and it is still in stock at this Safeway. Based on the dates it looks like old stock as the One Love had 3 months and the other two had 6 months. 

Regular Contributor

I have come to realize that my tummy can't take many of the kcups that I used to drink anymore. It's upsetting and I hate feeling sick to my stomach.

So what I have done (for about the past 2 months now) is instead start to use the My K-cup and I have been using Folgers Breakfast Blend which thankfully does not upset my stomach (at least so far).

Honored Contributor

Krispy Creme and Dunkin Donuts. I use mine with a French Vanilla Creamer!