Frequent Contributor

I use it to make home made potato chips

Respected Contributor

I ordered it and can't wait to get mine...then I can get rid of the plastic junk I've bought for making zoodles and stuff.   

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I too am on the fence. It's cheaper on Amazon anyway so no need to rush making a decision. I want it maybe but not sure if I would use it enough. I haven't missed it after three years of owning my Kitchen Aid so I probably don't really need it. 

Wow @Meowingkitty  you weren't kidding, cheaper!  Thanks for this post.  I was able to cancel my order here.

I have the handheld veggetti but I can't seem to use sweet pots or reg pots in it.  While it was inexpensive...it only seems to work with 'perfectly' shaped zucc or cukes. 

I have been debating on the KA or a much less expensive counter version that appears to be a better design than my handheld.  I do zoodle, but maybe NOT quite enuf to justify the KA price.

I keep my KA in a lower cabinet so the thought of hoisting it out to zoodle is not that appealing.

I got caught up in the TSV hype and never thought to check elsewhere!

Thanks...you def. saved me money.  I can now really think about this investment.  I know it is a great design but will I use it enough to justify the cost (even at the lower Amazon price).  That's what I have to decide!