Honored Contributor

KA TSV HandMixer - If you bought I would open it!

Just sharing because this happened to me and 2 of my friends who ordered the TSV.

I bought Apple Green for a shower today - upon opening it was PLUM!! (or some form of purple).  My gf called me earlier, she ordered blue and recieved a yellow one.  My other friend is missing the "beaters"....oh boy what a mess!!!

Anyway, if you bought for a gift for the holidays I would open it to check you have the right color and all accessories.  Also, the box comes directly from KA vs being packaged by Q in a outside box marked Q.

IMG_2120.JPG

I contacted Q CS and hopefully when I return they will issue the correct refunds because this was obviously their mistake.  I also saw under reviews others had this same problem!

Trusted Contributor

Re: KA TSV HandMixer - If you bought I would open it!

Duh!  A new low reached! Can’t even blame UPS or USPS for wrong shipment!

Surprised Kitchen Aid could not do  better with their shipping directly to Q customers. No doubt, no heads will roll. Mistakes just get absorbed, no matter how annoyed and alienated customers become. 

Good warning. Thanks. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: KA TSV HandMixer - If you bought I would open it!

Good News!   Ordered the  RED   and Received the Red.  Life is good.   Also purchased (and received) the mixing bowls and small "prep" bowls  --  all in red.  Happy! Thanks