New Contributor

K63292 Food Flex Set of 3 Flat Food Storage Containers Presentation

I wasn't impressed with the presentation on this product when Mr Roman took a large Lock n Lock with hot dogs and showed how his product was so much better.

First, anyone with lock n lock would have put them in a much small container and they are stackable.

After Mr Roman put his hotdogs in his product there is no way you could stack except for putting the flat bottom on another flat container.

I thought this was a cheap shot by him.

Honored Contributor

Re: K63292 Food Flex Set of 3 Flat Food Storage Containers Presentation

Cheap shot?  How so?

Trusted Contributor

It appears others were impressed. They are sold out.

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyMiss37  I watched it too. At the time I thought he could have said, "While these other containers certainly have their place..."  I'm not giving up my LnL, but I did seriously consider the stretchy containers. They could replace so many zipper bags I use. I decided they were too expensive for me right now.

Esteemed Contributor

They are great for keeping cheese fresh and onion smell contained.  Bought 2 sizes last year - love the smaller ones best.

Sliced tomatoes too...........

Honored Contributor

I don't recall having the need to store any flat food.  If I did, I'm sure I could find a suitable container or ZipLock bag from my current collection.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Those look, um, interesting.   I can imagine they would suit some peoples' needs, so nothing bad about that.

I'll stick with L&L, as it's worked really great for me for some 20 years now.  Smiley Happy