Honored Contributor

I was perusing the items for tomorrow's cooking show and I see they are offering one of my all time favorite items, the stainless Steele 4th burner pot. I'm sure owners have many uses for this, but as for me ,I have had this for years, and every day I use it to make iced tea. I put 6 tea bags in the insert, and fill with boiling water. When the tea is my desired strength, I pull the strainer out, dump the tea bags and pour into a pitcher. I love this pot !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

The pot flew out the door on last Kitchen show - like last week.  I thought about getting it too long - so checked "A" and many many are available there.  Q's price was about $10 less = as a special for the day.

Honored Contributor

It's a no-go.  Doesn't come in aqua. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

Thank you for posting this item!
I just ordered the green. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 A green will work just as well.  LOL

I ordered the red to go with my red kitchen-aid tea pot.  (so I get it)

My interest isn't for tea but for summer corn on cob.  Oblong-Oval one I use  doesn't fit well on stove with other sauce pans....and frozen veggies now come as Steamers.

Trusted Contributor

Wait and order at midnight. Sunday, January 23rd is suppose to be a Free Shipping Day.  Save yourself $5.50 on shipping. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Mine is aqua from Curtis Stone but I bought a few years ago.

you might check out HSN.

🙂🤞🏻

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥