Respected Contributor

Re: K49580 - Ninja Foodi 8 qt 8 in 1

[ Edited ]

Almost against my better judgment, I bit and ordered this 8 qt. tonight.  Cinnamon.  After measuring several spaces, I *think* it will fit in one of two spaces which will entail moving other items to accomodate it.  I really wish the cord was longer, I would have ordered a cart that it could have lived on and rolled over close to the counter and outlet but no, the cord is way too short for that.  Another option is to store it on a shelf nearby and move it to the counter as needed.  I'm still strong enough to haul it around empty, at least for the unforeseen future. 

Even though it is just two of us at home, I like the option of making larger or smaller amounts and the faster response times.

I gave the Mealfy - correction Mealthy - lid for my IP serious consideration and nixed it because of the bulb they use for heat and its potential problems.

What really suckered me in was the many positive raving reviews.

Honored Contributor

good thing you got it when you did if you check the prices now, well..... you got a good deal.

Valued Contributor

@SharkE Yes since we had driven a hour for surgery, we left the attached surgical center being told to return to attached office in an hour.   I had a plastic piece taped over my eye and those glasses you get when dilated.  When I returned in 1 hour, the MD did a complete exam again with his office equipment before letting me go home.  I actually went and bought a pirates patch for a few bucks so I would not hurt my eye once that plastic was removed to start with the drops (that is the pain in the rear part).   My local eye MD was allowed to do my follow-up in a few days to make it easier on our driving.  

2nd eye, you start all of it over.  I am like you hun, I had my son drive me and I am not one to feel good about asking for favors.  He volunteeered and I was so appreciative!  

Just remember, You will be a new person when you can see how beautiful the world really is !  Worst part was I never knew my face lines looked like an LA road map so looking in a mirror was a real bummer!Smiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I'm 67 and just want to have it done while I have somebody to take me back and forth. Don't want to bother anybody and feel beholden. I put it off till he retired and he's now able to help me out.

he says he won't have it done, but, I bet he will ! couple of other people told me the same thing"they're not operating on my eyes could go blind" LOL   My friend told me you leave the surgical place and go back to the eye office with everybody else that has a patch over eye. I thought people went back next day or so. Weird.   !

@INDIANA BONES 

1#arrrrrrrr.gif

@SharkE TRICK OR TREAT, money or eat?  How would U like to smell my feet?  Wow, it had been years since I had heart this one.  Gotta love it..  

Honored Contributor

@INDIANA BONES    check out the community chat I got a thread over there with your name in the subject line 

Valued Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@INDIANA BONES    check out the community chat I got a thread over there with your name in the subject line 

@SharkE On my way to check community chat hun. BTW....I may shock a few in the house as I ordered the Blue Ninja.  I loved your kitchen and if I can't cook, it will appear as if I can.  Smiley Tongue On a serious note, I am too old to fool anyone with good cooking but after reading here, I think I can pull off a few home cooked meals.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Did you get the Ninja Foodi ?