Esteemed Contributor

Re: K49580 - Ninja Foodi 8 qt 8 in 1

THANX, @SharkE !

I like King Arthur - will go to their website()hopefully won't get carried awayWoman LOL).

Question re Foodi:  can I used glass, ceramic,silicone,  etc. pans like in the IP?  I got a yogurt kit which is plastic-like - that was my main reason for getting the IP so am wonderingif I can use it in this.

Honored Contributor

@INDIANA BONES 

Awww aren't you a dear.  I'm glad you had good results.  I'm hoping I can

have the same even if I have to have readers to read close up I'll be happy

I got a friend whose vision was so bad she couldn't read road signs ! ouch!

Don't think mine is that bad, but, I want to have it done while I'm still in good shape and husband is around to be the chauffeur LOL

tired of having a pair for pc, pair or 2 to read by, pairs here, there and yonder. My snarky sister said you just want to have it done because your vain and don't want to wear glasses. LOL  Might be some truth in that, but, not the whole truth LOL  Sooner or later everybody has to have it done and Medicare pays for it if you settle for the least expensive option since I'm paying for # 2 option out of pocket I'm thinking he'll do it right

LOL

Thanks for your kind words ! Your a sweetie !

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

THANX, @SharkE !

I like King Arthur - will go to their website()hopefully won't get carried awayWoman LOL).

Question re Foodi:  can I used glass, ceramic,silicone,  etc. pans like in the IP?  I got a yogurt kit which is plastic-like - that was my main reason for getting the IP so am wonderingif I can use it in this.

you can use the same stuff you would use in your real oven. In my case, my wall oven. No plastic of course hahhaha

@eddyandme 

Valued Contributor

@SharkE  you are so very welcome. As for the readers, I would feel on my head and on my shirt when I needed them.  I know others in stores wondered if the Old Lady was playing "Simon Says" watching me go through my motions of looking for my readers.  Like you, I still find extra readers in all cars, suitcases etc.  

Can't wait to hear how happy you are with the results!  One of the Wonderful benefits of getting a few years of age on us.  (U know that feeling when we turn 50ish  Wink Wink). 

Honored Contributor

I'm 67 and just want to have it done while I have somebody to take me back and forth. Don't want to bother anybody and feel beholden. I put it off till he retired and he's now able to help me out.

he says he won't have it done, but, I bet he will ! couple of other people told me the same thing"they're not operating on my eyes could go blind" LOL   My friend told me you leave the surgical place and go back to the eye office with everybody else that has a patch over eye. I thought people went back next day or so. Weird.   !

@INDIANA BONES 

1#arrrrrrrr.gif

Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

Did anyone get this TSV today with the free shipping?  I am seriously considering it with the reduced TSV price and the free shipping.. It sounds like a good deal..  I am only worried about the 27.5 # weight.. I'm not sure I could lift it onto the counter top...  Do any of you ladies have this appliance?  If so, your input/experience would be greatly appreciated.

If you can lift a 2-yo child up on a counter, then you might be able to lift the Foodi. @KatieB 

Honored Contributor

I put one in dining room tea cart. Set it and forget it

Other one as in my pictures showed is sitting on the counter going around

my countertops.  I set 'em and leave 'em. Only thing you need to do after that is wash the pot, rinse off the pressure cooker lid under faucet. Can put in dishwasher, but, I wash by hand to keep it in good condition

Respected Contributor

@SouthernBee Be HAPPY!HAPPY!HAPPY! You only live once. !! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I am exactly like you and I have All the same stuff except the

Foodie...  only reason I dont yet, is I figured they will come out 

with a new model any day and then I would have to have that one.

I'm sure I have at least 5 Or 6 PC  I do have a big Kitchen but it's

pretty full...the Kitchen is Mine, like you, but I don't cook much altho

when I do, I have Everything to make it better, fun, and easierMan Very Happy

We are LuckyHeart

Respected Contributor

@okaywitheasypay  i think it looks like R2D2. I also have a Ninja Foodi coming. I pray I like it as much as I wanted it. Want to cook again so I can control sodium.I am getting the white , it looks like it will blend in with my cow creation in my kitchen. Happy Cooking !! Smiley Happy