Respected Contributor

Re: K49580 - Ninja Foodi 8 qt 8 in 1

@SharkE    Thanks for your info on this appliance... Boy you've got a kitchen full of stuff..  Do you use all of them?  You must cook more than I do...  BTW, what do you bake in the Foodi?

Honored Contributor

Mainly meat, bake beef roast, pork roast, meat is tough in Tx.

Air fryer/crisper is good for after pressure cooking or baking chicken to butter it down and crisp the skin golden brown all in one pot.

Air fry, salmon, french fries. Have done canned biscuits put them on the pedestal, Q gives you the pedestal, but , the one I got at Bed and Bath didn't. LOL I can use the one set in both.

I got some more stuff in the hallway 'tower' hahhaha Bread machine, the fancy 'Zo'  stands for Zorushi , whatever you call it. that makes great bread, just put stuff in it the way the recipe tells you to do and push start then go sit down, it does the mixing, kneading, raising, and baking for you.

Whatever , you put in your regular oven you can do in the Foodi if you get the BIG one the 8qt you can really have more room. Sweet potatoes.

ONly time you can't lift the lid is when your pressure cooking, but, that makes sense. When you air fry it keeps the countdown for you open lid, check the degree of doneness , lower the lid, it starts counting down the time you set. Temp goes to 390', timer is one hr. I punch in 59 minutes sometimes like my microwave won't let U put in 60 it will go back to 0

LOL, so, I learned to put in 59.

yeah, I was raised in the time when that's what you did. I bought some toaster waffles this week and put in toaster. Husband hollered "who eats these hockey pucks" so this morning I went back to homemade waffles and he ate 4 LOL  Young girls today would just throw them at him and say make yourself. LOL   I enjoy cooking for people who have never really had anything homemade, poor devils, sad.

Honored Contributor

DSCN0811.JPG

that's the one sink on the main side, got 2 more on the other side when we built our old age home I made sure we would have more then one sink

He drives me crazy. My kitchen is mine nobody else is allowed ROFL

Honored Contributor

DSCN0847.JPG

DSCN0848.JPG

DSCN0849.JPG

DSCN0850.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

As a self professed kitchen gadget diva, I salute you! I have every kitchen gadget and appliance you can think of to make my life easier, ( thanks QVC ) and posted only moments ago, my experience with the Genius chopper I noticed you have. Your collection is impressive! I too, have the red Kitchenaid food processor and stand mixer and am giving you a big foodie salute! 🏆

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

should see my hall 'tower' . I got another full size Cuisinart mixer, the zo machine, KA food processor, crock pot, 5 or 6 pressure cookers, ovals and rounds.   If I put everything in a picture I'd have to have a special camera with long, long lens. LOL

On the far right you'll notice I have the electric mandoline in red that @SouthernBee has too.  Ye gads ! oh yeah and a double sided deep fryer

small deep fryer, juicer.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

should see my hall 'tower' . I got another full size Cuisinart mixer, the zo machine, KA food processor, crock pot, 5 or 6 pressure cookers, ovals and rounds.   If I put everything in a picture I'd have to have a special camera with long, long lens. LOL

On the far right you'll notice I have the electric mandoline in red that @SouthernBee has too.  Ye gads ! oh yeah and a double sided deep fryer

small deep fryer, juicer.

Your collection far exceeds mine! I would have so much fun cooking with your treasure trove of kitchen "aids".😊

~~~All we need is Love💖

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : I can't stop laughing. Wow- your kitchen and collection and all I see is $$$$ from your inventory and investment. My kitchen is small and no where to store anything else.C0C6D5E0-62BC-43C0-BD70-019383B4AB64.jpeg7B5D88A6-9BD5-491D-9D25-F0E0DE2946AE.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE : Waiting with DH in doctor office today and tv was on station selling combination air fryer and convection oven. DH asked: " u ordered that yet?" - Nope to big for countertop because have instant pot and KA stand mixer sitting out and then I mumbled - u should see what sharke has- was your ears ringing or something - today? OT- see my post in electronics about my  new tracfone and accessories for tracfone. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I went to eye surgeon today and gonna have the cataract surgery on the 29th, then, 11-5th.

They offer 3 different lens price ranges nowdays

Medicare paid for

middle of the road that costs 800 per eye and U pay upfront before procedure.

top of the line procedure that is 2,000 per eye. I chose door # 2 since

helps with astigmatism. After procedure you can't watch Tv, read, bend over to pick up nothing, drive, no heavy lifting, no straining. No internet ! Yikes !

don't U all talk about poor blind shark hahahahah