Respected Contributor

K49580 - Ninja Foodi 8 qt 8 in 1

Did anyone get this TSV today with the free shipping?  I am seriously considering it with the reduced TSV price and the free shipping.. It sounds like a good deal..  I am only worried about the 27.5 # weight.. I'm not sure I could lift it onto the counter top...  Do any of you ladies have this appliance?  If so, your input/experience would be greatly appreciated.

Honored Contributor

Re: K49580 - Ninja Foodi 8 qt 8 in 1

It's not so much can you lift it but do you have room for it?  It's a real estate hog in the kitchen.  Our friend @SharkE has one and loves it but she has a big kitchen.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It is huge so I wouldn't get it unless you have counter space. It is quite heavy so you don't want to be lifting it in and out of the cupboard.

Respected Contributor

@froggy wrote:

It is huge so I wouldn't get it unless you have counter space. It is quite heavy so you don't want to be lifting it in and out of the cupboard.

The dimensions does not sound like it would be any larger than a KA stand mixer to me..  Is it?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have 2 , and Katie must not come into group much or she would know  all the raves I go on and on about it.   LOL  I set one out on a table in my dining room and the other on the ledge around my kitcher counter.

I have the 6.5's.

You won't get better deal then Q's and you sure won't get one in color except at Q. I use mine 2-3 times a week.

Best appliance ever made. Everything in one pot, no heating up of big oven in summer. For the modern kitchen. Bake, pressure cook , keep warm all in one spot. Bunch of other stuff too, but, I don't need some of the features.

Bed and bath has just the black ones at 239 minus 20% off coupon about the same price, but, Q has them in red, white, blue, etc. I got one in red and one in black.

Get yourself a Xmas present you 'll love !

Honored Contributor

DSCN0809.JPG

Honored Contributor

DSCN0810.JPG

gathered together for a picture

DSCN0808.JPG

Contributor

Just a note This is the old model. Ninja has a new 8 qt foodi which looks quite sleek. So far only comes in black but it is a good looking machine. I would not buy this one. Most store have the new one. I first saw it in Kohls and love it. I have the 6.5 qt but am thinking of getting the new model Look it up.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KatieB wrote:

Did anyone get this TSV today with the free shipping?  I am seriously considering it with the reduced TSV price and the free shipping.. It sounds like a good deal..  I am only worried about the 27.5 # weight.. I'm not sure I could lift it onto the counter top...  Do any of you ladies have this appliance?  If so, your input/experience would be greatly appreciated.

I'm thinking about it seriously. Like the Cinnamon and Grey. Would give my 6 8 quart Foodi to my sister.

I called CS to ask if the free shipping shown on the listing page would hold tomorrow and through the day it's the TSV, Wednesday, and the rep said she didn't know. I know she was ready to process an order, but I'm still not sure whether to get it and what color, if I do.

I'm just posting this to say that if you intend to get it, it might be over $20 more after midnight PT tonight.

Valued Contributor

@SharkE 

my blue appliances want to marry your red ones and want to know if the house next door is for sale. <smile> your oster oven will be lonely, as i don't have a counter top oven . . . yet, but i am looking for one.

can i ask what the gadget is, on the marble slab? i don't have anything that looks like that. and yes, i hope it comes in blue. LOL