Honored Contributor

anybody order this self stirring crock pot? Thought it was interesting and the price was great.

Be good purchase for people who work outside the home. Hubbo told me to lift the lid and stir myself LOL

Only had one color, too.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE Yes!  That's what my late husband would have said.  I don't know about your's but mine never cooked at all.  Fine with me.

So simple sometimes.  I'm wondering is it battery operated?  Why wouldn't it explode in the heat?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

anybody order this self stirring crock pot? Thought it was interesting and the price was great.

Be good purchase for people who work outside the home. Hubbo told me to lift the lid and stir myself LOL

Only had one color, too.

@SharkE   I'm with hubbo on this one.  Stirring a crock pot is not one of my major chores.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SharkE. I agree, it is good for someone who works. I have been retired for 8 years, but that crock pot would have been good for me when I worked. Also, they say whenever you take the top off the crockpot to stir, you lose a lot of heat and you should not take the top off, so the automatic stirrer would be good.

Honored Contributor

I want that pricey Phillips indoor grill now. That's my latest wild hair.

I'm hoping I can get it some place on Black Friday deals.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I want that pricey Phillips indoor grill now. That's my latest wild hair.

I'm hoping I can get it some place on Black Friday deals.

@SharkE

Now I want both!  BTW the grill is $223 at Amazon - $56 cheaper then Q.

Honored Contributor

yeah, and the same with B&B my favorite store. I'm holding out for below 200 and free shp