Super Contributor

K38368 - 9pc Baking Set, will this be back in all colors or Floral Lace?

I have this set in Old World Green. This was my first TT purchase in 2007. Still works and looks great. This set has the most used dishes - 13x9,11x7, and 8x8. Why isn't this fabulous set featured more? I use it on a daily basis. On Q site it is only shown in 4 OW colors. Wish they'd bring all colors back and ESPECIALLY in Floral Lace! This would sell in a heartbeat. I don't need to purchase another 24pc set to get these 3 items I really need. Anyone else feel this way?

Super Contributor

Re: K38368 - 9pc Baking Set, will this be back in all colors or Floral Lace?

I also like the Floral Lace , but my favorite was the discontinued Blue Toile.....I wish IT would make a comeback, since I broke one of the oval bakers.....

Super Contributor

It would be awesome if she offered this set in FL. Currently only OW and most of the colors have sold out and doesn't look like coming back in anytime soon. UGH! This really is the perfect small set.

Honored Contributor

This is the set of most called for sizes in baking and cooking, and I'm not surprised that people want it, especially those that don't have room for the great big sets. It is also nice if you want to branch out a little in colors. You get a new color, but still in pieces that are most useful.

I think it would sell very well if kept in stock in all patterns. Sometime I don't get the Q buyers and what they do and don't choose to sell.

Valued Contributor

Hi Poppet1, I also have this set in the OW green and like you, pretty much use one or more of them on a daily basis! Never a problem with any of them! TT has so many colors now that they call "seasonal" and guess Q thinks they can get customers to buy the bigger sets just to get what they really are looking for. Also maybe they are so popular that the factories can't keep up with the demand?

Super Contributor

On 2/23/2014 mominohio said:

This is the set of most called for sizes in baking and cooking, and I'm not surprised that people want it, especially those that don't have room for the great big sets. It is also nice if you want to branch out a little in colors. You get a new color, but still in pieces that are most useful.

I think it would sell very well if kept in stock in all patterns. Sometime I don't get the Q buyers and what they do and don't choose to sell.

ITA 100%! I don't have room for anymore big sets either. They need to target those who are like us and have limited shelf space. This is such a fabulous set and great gift idea. Wish they'd keep this in stock more and branch out in colors and patterns. FLORAL LACE ..........PLEASE!!!!