Honored Contributor

Just thinking .... tonight's ITKWD

I'm in one of my "silly" thinking moods today...while checking the schedule I had a funny thought...

David riding that exercise bike (TSV) during ITKWD since it seems the TSV (no matter what it is) is in every ITKWD show for at least 45 min. ....

...then again, doesn't everyone need to ride a "exercise"bike while  eating & cooking 😉😮🤔🙃😏.  I can just imagine it as I'm chuckling🤣🤣🤣

just a thought!!!!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Just thinking .... tonight's ITKWD

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

I made a guess that it would take 5 posts before this lighthearted thread went negative & it only took 1...I'm off my game! Your post made me smile @homedecor1 & if you're watching ITKWD tonight, enjoy.

Respected Contributor

But doesn't everyone have an piece of exercise equipment they walk by to get to the kitchen. THey could have the TSV there with some shirts hanging off it or a purse to the side of the kitchen. Then it really would look like home!
Honored Contributor

This post was not meant to be mean, negative or anything else...just some fun humor!!!!

Davids ITKWD is the only show I enjoy!  He is a true gentlemen & clearly enjoys hosting this show...looking forward to the 🕺🕺🕺🕺 if no TSV in his show!!!

Valued Contributor

My thoughts were more sinister. I kept checking that it is Wednesday, because anything to do with exercise on David's day of overindulgence is strange. Then I thought oh like commercials, they are now selling bulimia. Indulge in food, then join a GYM, then take a laxative at age 20 (used to be elderly) then eat some fruit, then go for a run and drink low carb beers.....

Honored Contributor

So does this mean you were OK with Spongebob Squarepants??

Honored Contributor

@software

I'm watching hockey game (more exciting - lol) what is Spongebob doing ....riding the TSV???  I'll have to flick over....

not a Spongebob fan

Honored Contributor

My brain goes back to the day when someone posted about a host "cooking in his thongs."

She was trying to type "tongs."

Well I laugh over that one still!   Now that would spice things up in the kitchen wouldn't it?  Woman LOL