Honored Contributor

Just sharing upcoming KA stand mixer TSV - 11/8

thought I'd share:

November 8

Tilt-head KA stand mixer 325 W w/flex beater, pouring shield

$259.98  6 ez pays

nice selection of colors 

I know Macy's online had a good sale on them over Columbus Day & you could use the 25-30% coupon.

* I've been wanting to downsize my pro 600 KA (so heavy & stored in pantry) but I'm still on the fence!!  It's such a great KA & only 5 years old but I don't make large "batches" anymore & would love to keep on my kitchen counter since this has smaller footprint & probably lighter.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just sharing upcoming KA stand mixer TSV - 11/8

Passing, but, thanks 

animated-ghost-image-0001.gif

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the information.  I was hoping it would be the mini stand mixer with a bowl that had a handle added.  If I'm going to downsize from my professional that is the one I would like if they add the handle. 

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

thought I'd share:

November 8

Tilt-head KA stand mixer 325 W w/flex beater, pouring shield

$259.98  6 ez pays

nice selection of colors 

I know Macy's online had a good sale on them over Columbus Day & you could use the 25-30% coupon.

* I've been wanting to downsize my pro 600 KA (so heavy & stored in pantry) but I'm still on the fence!!  It's such a great KA & only 5 years old but I don't make large "batches" anymore & would love to keep on my kitchen counter since this has smaller footprint & probably lighter.

I upgraded from my tilt head KA to the Pro with the bowl lift.....it’s a great mixer, but I’m going to buy another tilt head. I don’t make the big batches of anything like I thought I would when I upgraded. The tilt head is just so much easier to use...less cumbersome as well. This was one time that bigger wasn’t better.

Honored Contributor

The bowl size difference isn't much between the two mixers that I wouldn't consider it a downsize. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval