New Contributor

Re: Just recieved my Emeril TSV pressure cooker!

On 2/3/2014 Winter M said:

Okay, I just received this today, and I'm pretty sure my pressure cooker is missing parts. On the lid, the valve is there, obviously, but the cap that is on top of it is not there. I also do not have the power cord. I'm assuming the cap should've already been on there and the power cord should've been in one of the plastic bags? Is that how this was packaged for you guys??

**Nevermind, I'm a moron and didn't see the styrofoam piece at the top at this stuff because i opened it upside down! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Winter ~ So glad you found your pressure regulator and plug... Now you can start enjoying your new PC... You're gonna LOVE it!!!

Regular Contributor

I love pressure cookers.. not quite a fetish but I love using them.. I have a 6 qt. oval CE pressure cooker that I have had for quite some time.. But when I saw Emeril's, I just had to buy it, and I am sure glad that I did...I used it for the first time last night for dinner.. I made the chicken in garlic sauce that is in the cook book that came with it..

It turned out fabulously. It was so good..

I am making the quick sauerbraten tomorrow.. I am looking forward to making this as it will be so much easier and quicker than how I make it now.. it should be very good..

So if anyone is still considering purchasing it, I would say, go for it.. I don't think that you would be disappointed..

Super Contributor

I purchased a much more expensive CE pressure cooker a few years ago that died after one year, so I was hesitant about purchasing another. So far, I LOVE this pressure cooker! I have made veggie soup, beef stew & rice pudding. Hoping this brand is more durable than the CE one.