Honored Contributor

Re: Just my opinion BUT Kansas City Steak gift

@Sage04 

Believe they won't ask ... and honestly, surely wish they'd stop only acknowledging US at the holidays ...That's all I'll say (they basically ignore us any other time which is fine with ME!)

Sometimes I think it's a forced gift because they are not my type of people...

😉😉😉😉

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Sage04 

Believe they won't ask ... and honestly, surely wish they'd stop only acknowledging US at the holidays ...That's all I'll say (they basically ignore us any other time which is fine with ME!)

Sometimes I think it's a forced gift because they are not my type of people...

😉😉😉😉

@homedecor1  I thought they would ask if you and your DH enjoyed it. So you're off the hook. That's great.

Puchased the KC steak & lobster duo, steaks are good, lobster sucks...worst we have ever had! First time ordering anything like this. extremely disappointed, especially for the price.

Honored Contributor

@Lorrik67 

I noticed your are "new" member -- Welcome!

If you didn't know you could request refund from QVC if you purchased from them & not satisfied.  The email is:

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

or call CS.  For the price of food - that is as they say "ca$h in the trash" (I tossed ours because it was gift).

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Of course, JMO we were gifted Beef Wellington from a friend.

We never eat this nor would order if we go out to fine dining (if there is this anymore😉)

It was just 🤮🤮 -- should have gone with my original plan - 🥡🥢 takeout would have been better & tastier.  

They said to cook 20 minutes well they were just "mush" once taken out and put on plate for serving, the meat inside was mediocre (very small piece3"x 2") mostly pastry & the mushroom filling was terrible (we love mushrooms) seem to think had some type of wine seasoning.

I won't say anything because I'm appreciative of the thought but just letting others know -- might want to stick to the traditional offerings if you're gifting someone.  I love their beef tips & steakburgers which we've been gifted past occasions.

Again, JMO

@homedecor1 Give them a sweet thank you note, say you enjoyed it and thank them, then tell them you are eliminating almost all meat this coming year, and want to let them know so they will not waste their money.

If they get mad over that, they will be mad about something anyway, so avoid the 2022 Christmas rush for them to be angry and do it now.