Respected Contributor

Re: Just made my stuffed meatloaf recipe with garlic mashed and stringbeans for an early dinner

On 3/6/2015 RespectLife said:
On 3/5/2015 bullyluv said: Adoreqvc...I am new to your posts with recipes and cooking tips...thanks so much! I really enjoy your ideas. I'm going to make your lemon soup!!! Keep up the posting and sorry about the people who are so rude to you!

Me too, bully..I am making the soup tonight!

I have everything I need, Adore...can't wait. This is my favorite soup and I just know this recipe looks a lot better than the ones I already have.

I will be back on Monday to let you know how it turned out!

Also, thanks Adoreqvc for the Spanakopita link. That site has so many recipes to look at!!

I have made 2 of these but this recipe is different. On the 'to make' list!!

I am hoping to make the Baklava for Easter Dinner as well...we are having ham.

Thank you for your reply my friend.

There are so many wonderful Greek recipes available today.

Greek Spanakopita is a favorite as are Baklava, Lamb dishes, Meatballs, etc.

Sounds like you have everything in order now RespectLife.

Your meals yet to be prepared I know will be truly delicious.

See cooking Greek foods is not difficult, and the taste is very satisfying.

Respectlife please do return and let my know Monday how the recipes turned out......and in case you do not have it I know I posted this Greek web site address below many times, because it not only has great Greek recipes enjoyed by Greeks throughout the world, but they also have step by step instructional video's on how to make everything they offer in U.S. measurements......so try the Greek lamb and lemon potatoes or the Greek Baklava cheesecake recipe which according to the book Cheesecake Madness a similar cheesecake recipe was found being created and used by the Ancient Greeks in 230 A.D. "See just as we have evolved, everyday we all learn something new".

That Greek Cheesecake Baklava recipe instruction video is the one I directly linked below for you to see. I tried it and it is out of this world sinfully delicious, and using the phyllo dough is so easy, never be intimidated by using it as it is very forgiving.

RespectLife there may be Greek dishes that people don't like, so as with everything try what appeals to your personal likes and taste, as there are many Greek specialties known here in the States on that web site, and the outcome of the recipes is truly delicious.

http://www.greekrecipes.tv/254/baklava-with-cheescake

Happy weekend my friend, enjoy..... and happy cooking and eating!

Respected Contributor

Re: Just made my stuffed meatloaf recipe with garlic mashed and stringbeans for an early dinner

On 3/6/2015 soonersis said:

The meatloaf turned out delicious and my husband said "this is great." I served it with mashed cauliflower/red potatoes seasoned with some garlic and topped with butter. Yum! Also had some steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots so it wasn't totally sinful. There's plenty of meatloaf left so we'll have enough for several more meals. Thanks, Adore, for this meal idea.

I am so glad you all loved my stuffed meatloaf recipe Soonersis, and you are very welcome.

Your description of what you served with it sounds delicious!

It is wonderful to hear feedback as it gives me great satisfaction to know my efforts in posting were appreciated with wonderful results regarding the recipes.

Thanks again for your kind reply and hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your stuffed meatloaf leftovers.

Honored Contributor

Are you kidding me?!! Baklava Cheesecake??? OH GOODNESS! I love cheesecake and am pretty good at making difficult ones!!

I can't wait to go home and research that one better!!!

I just purchased a new springform pan too!

Oh Adore....you are such a dear! You keep me drooling! Such fun too! You are greatly appreciated!

Respected Contributor

Hugs coming back to you many times RespectLife......You are a real gem, and I cannot begin to tell you how lucky I am that you are my QVC pal!

You always put a smile on my face no matter how I really feel.

Baklava Cheesecake should be right up your alley.....It was in mine, and it is delicious!

Frequent Contributor

On 3/1/2015 annabellethecat said:

I love meatloaf. What's your address......I'll be right over......I tip well. Do you deliver? I tip even better.....

Can I ride along? I don't eat much!

Respected Contributor

On 3/6/2015 Jnine said:
On 3/1/2015 annabellethecat said:

I love meatloaf. What's your address......I'll be right over......I tip well. Do you deliver? I tip even better.....

Can I ride along? I don't eat much!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks so much for posting this recipe!! I'm going to try it this week. I have made meatloaf many different ways. I look forward to seeing how this turns out. I can tell that you love to cook!!! And so do I!!! It's a creative process that I enjoy and I love to feed people!!! Where are the other recipes you posted?

Respected Contributor

Thank you for your great reply luvdavid and it is nice to make your acquaintance on our kitchen talk forum.

I can tell you like to cook too.

I think kitchen food creativity is a wonderful way to experiment and learn more about all types of foods and ingredients, flavors, aroma, textures, etc.

I like to copy and paste a recipe which interests me directly from a web site, along with the corresponding food photograph, in addition to listing their web site address in order to give credit, where credit is due.

As for my own personal creative recipes and cooking/baking tips, I post often so you will see more of many types of food related threads.

Please join in on any of my threads if you have a specific question, and I shall try to help as best as I can.

Also I will update when I have tried this British recipe and advise, and hope you also will do the same luvdavid.

Again welcome aboard, and Happy creative cooking and eating{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}.

Super Contributor

I just found this thread. I have been ill with an upper respiratory infection for about 2 weeks now and it has drained all the life out of me. I get home, make supper and sit down and almost immediately fall asleep. I am on the mend now. Love the sound of that meatloaf but I have to skip the olives as my DH does not like them. Can't understand it as I have never met an live that I didn't like. Good hearing from you. I too love to cook and prepare in the kitchen. It is relaxing to me.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/5/2015 bullyluv said: Adoreqvc...I am new to your posts with recipes and cooking tips...thanks so much! I really enjoy your ideas. I'm going to make your lemon soup!!! Keep up the posting and sorry about the people who are so rude to you!

Bully, it makes me sick reading that people attack Adore - she is one of the most kindhearted people I've ever come across on the internet - a wonderful human being with a heart of gold.