Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just made my stuffed meatloaf recipe with garlic mashed and stringbeans for an early dinner

On 2/28/2015 adoreqvc said:
On 2/28/2015 Junebug54 said:

Insult me in your whatever verbiage you choose. Pretty sure I am "capable" of putting it together. Just choose not to. Just another pat yourself on the back thread. As if!! Which website did you copy that one from?

Junebug54 you posted this to me....

"I'll stick with my own recipe. Sounds like way too much trouble to me!!"

Also you posted it with exclamation marks no less which gives it a deeper and more insulting meaning.

I posted the truth back to you. ou can take it whichever way you wish, but I call it a well deserved food prep and execution education, which you evidently were in need of.

Junebug54 you had choices, which I also pointed out to you.

You could have chosen to by pass my thread rather than post insulting remarks, but you chose to enter and insult me, and for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, and I chose to answer and educate you.

FYI there is a difference in various cooking skills and creative techniques, and I never take short cuts and do take great pride in being not only creative in the area of kitchen prep and execution, but also posting many recipes of which I do list web sites if I used recipes from them, as well as my own personal recipes.

I do this so others who I know appreciate good food can also enjoy all recipes I post. I enjoy theirs and they enjoy mine.

I do not post intentionally insulting anyone. If I do not see eye to eye with something another QVC member posted on their thread, I am mature enough to easily by pass it completely. I would never intentionally and without justification insult a stranger, or anyone for that matter.

I have no clue Junebug54 what your real mission was here, but I do know from your 1st insulting reply you replied in an intentional direct insulting manner, so I educated and answered you, and now will happily use the ignore button of which you will be placed, so I never have to read any of your replies ever again.

Junebug54 you can now also join the bully brigade on ignore, especially since their reply remarks are meaningless to me and so well known to others who continue to enjoy my recipe postings as well as my QVC cyber friendship.

So for those unaware if I do not reply it is with good reason as those parties are already placed on ignore.

Just wow

Regular Contributor

Re: Just made my stuffed meatloaf recipe with garlic mashed and stringbeans for an early dinner

On 2/28/2015 kalikokty said:
On 2/28/2015 Junebug54 said:

Insult me in your whatever verbiage you choose. Pretty sure I am "capable" of putting it together. Just choose not to. Just another pat yourself on the back thread. As if!! Which website did you copy that one from?

Love your comments - you are so right - the queen of copy and paste, and one who always needs validation.

Wink

Honored Contributor

Your meal sounds delicious, and I hope you and your family enjoyed it. I enjoy preparing meals for my family also. Enjoy your day, and happy eating.
Respected Contributor

I don't eat a lot of meat, but I copied out your recipe to make. Looks REALLY wonderful.

Honored Contributor

I can picture how pretty that meal will look. One thing I would like to do when I retire is spend more time making truly nice meals. You seem to do a lot of Greek cooking so would it be a dumb question to ask if there is such a thing as Greek pizza, and if so, what do they put on it? I'm guessing it doesn't look at all like an Italian pizza would.

This sounds wonderful! Do you have any other cheese recommendations other than feta? I'm definitely trying this!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/28/2015 Stella Dallas said:

Are you inviting us all to dinner? Sounds delicious!

This!!!!!!!!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Trusted Contributor

Adore, this meatloaf sounds wonderful and I will be trying it. Can you tell me if you used frozen spinach and how much of it did you use?

Honored Contributor

I love meatloaf. What's your address......I'll be right over......I tip well. Do you deliver? I tip even better.....

Trusted Contributor

Adore, this sounds like another delicious meal. This meat loaf recipe looks so good! I appreciate you sharing it with us. Smile