Honored Contributor

Re: Just made my stuffed meatloaf recipe with garlic mashed and stringbeans for an early dinner

I can't, I can't stop laughing! Good thing I work alone in this office or the others would think I was nuts laughing all by myself over here!

I almost have a visual now of a Vapo rub smelling Hercules....Oh my...you made my morning!

Try to get some rest yourself! Caring for others (esp men!) can be exhausting and draining! You deserve a little quiet time....hope he sleeps well ...and for a LONG time!

Respected Contributor

Re: Just made my stuffed meatloaf recipe with garlic mashed and stringbeans for an early dinner

On 3/10/2015 RespectLife said:

I can't, I can't stop laughing! Good thing I work alone in this office or the others would think I was nuts laughing all by myself over here!

I almost have a visual now of a Vapo rub smelling Hercules....Oh my...you made my morning!

Try to get some rest yourself! Caring for others (esp men!) can be exhausting and draining! You deserve a little quiet time....hope he sleeps well ...and for a LONG time!

Happy Tuesday to you my dear friend, and me, and my Hercules!

Finally he seems to feel better.

He slept so soundly I awoke and had to awaken him to take some more soup, meds, and vitamins.

He got another Vicks rub......Good thing I love that guy!!!......that stuff stinks!!!.

After he ate and took the meds and vitamins he slept again. He needed the rest, and so did I, and so did the dogs.

The dogs are no longer restless and have stopped pacing back and forth. They sense when something is not right and know, so they are usually more guarded until the problem passes.

Today they are at their favorite place.....in the living room by the fireplace.

They played in the back yard and ran around getting plenty exercise. They stayed out for about 1 1/2 hours then I brought them inside. Today is actually warmer and in the 40-'s heading into the 50's.......YAY I think Spring has finally sprung!

Phillip awoke this morning about 10:00 am and said he was feeling a bit better. His voice is still squeaky, but at least he can speak.......(so to speak).

The cough medicine seems to have done him good too. as he is not coughing as much today.

YAY I can take it easier now, we all can, and I certainly hope the worst of his illness is over.

I told him the next time he goes outside in the freezing cold without a jacket I am going to pack him, his smelly Vicks Vaporub, and his smelly Vicks Vaporub woolen chest and back cloths, and drive him to the nearest hotel. Oh I almost forgot and I would give him 1 crystal wedding bell to drive everyone nuts with it.

He swore he would never do that ever again, and finally admitted it was a dumb thing to do, of which all I did was laugh and say....."and they call women the weaker s*ex, well they better rephrase that to say women are the stronger and smarter s*ex, and I know because God had to create us as Adam was too ignorant and incapable to live alone.

Have a great day RespectLife, and I am glad you do not have anyone in the office thinking you went bonkers laughing, and reading, about our "Hercules" dilemma.

BTW Mustang66lady and I would like to know what happened to the cookies?

Where are our cookies?{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}.