Honored Contributor

Re: Just had the best ice cream!

@colliemom4 wrote:

Here is a list of the flavors and other information.

https://www.talentigelato.com/site-map

I've seen the pumpkin flavor but never tried it. I'm doubtful it's out this time of year but it's on my list of ones to try lol.

@colliemom4 

OMG that is rude of them to produce so many flavors and the supermarket only stocks a handful - who has that much space in the display case? Puts Baskin Robbins to shame with 31 flavors (not that I counted how many they had)

Love the choclate brownie one, mango, the list goes on and on

thanks for posting or maybe - why did you post? so mamy that I'm not going to be able to try sniff sniff

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey - In case it is helpful, Target carries a larger variety of Talenti than any other store, so I recommend going there for the best selection.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Here is a list of the flavors and other information.

https://www.talentigelato.com/site-map

I've seen the pumpkin flavor but never tried it. I'm doubtful it's out this time of year but it's on my list of ones to try lol.

@colliemom4 

OMG that is rude of them to produce so many flavors and the supermarket only stocks a handful - who has that much space in the display case? Puts Baskin Robbins to shame with 31 flavors (not that I counted how many they had)

Love the choclate brownie one, mango, the list goes on and on

thanks for posting or maybe - why did you post? so mamy that I'm not going to be able to try sniff sniff

@Yahooey  LOL. I have a difficult time finding them too. When I find something I like I investigate ha ha.

Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday I was at Costco and purchased strawberry-filled croissants and a 2-pack of Kirkland Super Premium Vanilla Ice Cream (half gallon each container). I heated the croissants in the microwave for 10 seconds, which made the strawberry warmer - and put a BIG scoop of ice cream next to it. A great mid-afternoon treat.

Honored Contributor

Our mall used to have Baskin Roberts' icecream.  I LOVED Pralines and Cream SOOOOOOO much!  Salted pecan and whatever doesn't do it for me!  I don't like salt!!!

Image result for cone of Bask and robbins pralines and cream

Super Contributor

I haven’t tried this yet. Would love to.