Respected Contributor

Just got caught by hubby

[ Edited ]
  •  UPS was scheduled to deliver my Masterbuilt 2 rack smoker today. Hoping it would come after hubby left the house. Well, hubby left the house and a few minutes later the door bell rang. There was my smoker. I was getting it in the house.Lo and behold my hubby drives up the driveway. He hollars out, " I see that package, what did you order?" Oh my. 😃😃😃
Respected Contributor

Re: Just got caught by hubby

LOL!  The best laid plans . . .

You'll have to make something with it that will knock his socks off.  Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

Respected Contributor

I feel like something is missing. Was this a gift for him that was supposed to be a surprise? 

Honored Contributor

LOL, it figures, right?

I have things delivered to work.  Tee hee!

We LOVE our smoker!  Hope you do to!  Best gift I ever got him!  We barely touch our grill anymore!  We smoke mac & ch, veggies, burgers, steaks, salmon, butt, brisket,

OH and smoke a Turkey!  SO good!  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I used to get caught all the time. I finally had the packages delivered to work.

And now I am retired. What a shock. It seems like my husband gets almost a package a day delivered.

Esteemed Contributor

Image1.jpg

Just a suggestion!

Esteemed Contributor

@Barbarainnc

Oh, gosh, do I feel your pain!

I just don't go out shopping much, like many of us, I guess, so have gotten so used to ordering online.

Actually, my husband is part of my delivery angst, because when we made our final move, he put his foot down about how much I could and could not take.  Boy, was I angry!!!  3/4 of my clothes ended up at Goodwill.**

So...now I'm ordering from Zulilly and enjoying it, plus am starting a new business, so am ordering fiber arts relative to that and those bags keep on coming.

**When we were packing up to make that final out-of-state move to be near DD, SIL and to be DGD, we both forgot to check the drawer under the oven:  It was FULL of my Calphalon.  I lost what had to be at least $700 in Calphalon, as the people in the onsite condo leasing office refused to pack up and send our Calphalon, even though we offered a huge bonus to them for doing so. Arrrrrrgh!

Respected Contributor

@sfnative .... what is the fiberarts business?

Esteemed Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

@sfnative .... what is the fiberarts business?

@ItsME

Hi Its ME,

Kind of you to ask.  I'm nearly ready to go live on etsy and Pinterest, also a website and blog and am keeping offerings to a minimum, vice all over the place.  Have been crocheting for years, knitting for less, so my offerings are crocheted:

1.  Prayer/Grieving/Comfort/Meditation Shawls

2.  Shawls and Lapghans in color representing what is termed "Disability" colors.  Am stocking mostly Pink, for our sisters going through the horrors of breast cancer.

3.  LEGO Kids Blankets

4.  Wall Hangings suitable for home or office.  (Office hangings are smaller and make a visual statement with a graphic in the center.)

Respected Contributor

@sfnative Nice!  Good luck with it!