Honored Contributor

Just a thought - Martha Stewart "Home"

Wasn't sure where to post this Kitchen or Home (Or suggestions)-- I was thinking I have so many kitchen pieces of Martha Stewart from back in the day from KMart.  And recently, from Macy's and other traditional stores -- they never fail and quality is excellent.  

I wonder if Martha would bring her line to Q -- she has some nice gadgets, cookware, bakeware, serving at Macy's (and other stores) -- and most of her things are practical & well thought out for the home cook.  

Just a thought!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just a thought - Martha Stewart "Home"

I have a feeling that is her purpose!

Honored Contributor

I imagine in many cases her products would compete with vendors they already have.  They could easily over-expose Martha.  We'd soon be groaning when she appeared.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 - I wonder if she has some sort of exclusive arrangement with Macy's since kitchen items are about the only thing she's not selling at the Q right now--she's got everything from food to pet supplies to gardening products to crafting tools to fashion for sale on this website already. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm thinking Martha may introduce her kitchen line soon because she has already introduced items for the garden, clothing, food and even facial products. @homedecor1 have you considered posting your suggestion to her Facebook page? I would love to see kitchen cookware/bakeware items offered!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I buy her sheets which i love from Macy's ....wish she would offer them at the Q....although...between coupons and sales Macys would prob offer a better deal!

Respected Contributor

I'd love to see Martha offer her kitchen equipment items.  Anything new to break up the flood of Temp-tations and the few other regulars is welcome, imo.  There is so much out there on the market, there's no sense that QVC offers a starvation diet of limited options especially when they are sub-standard quality.

Honored Contributor

I think she sold homegoods stuff on the Q years ago.  Then she was gone for many years, and now she's back.  Pretty sure about this.

Respected Contributor

Some of her things I like and others not so much. 

We have Martha Stewart towels all over the house (from Macy's). They are great! The prices are good, too, as Macy's has frequent sales.

Her bedding is also very nice.

When it comes to kitchen products, I usually find that I prefer other brands.