Honored Contributor

Just a reminder - Curtis Stone back!

[ Edited ]

I pre-ordered his 1/19 TSV (early January presale).  He's back on HSN tonight with some great "sale" prices & some with free s/h.

He's on throughout the weekend.  I love all his products especially my Durapans cookware.

Respected Contributor

Re: Just a reminder - Curtis Stone back!

I have Curtis Stone fry pans from a previous today's special. They're extremely light weight so they're not good for things that need a heavier pan like cast iron and some others, but they are great for everything else. I have a harder time handling a heavier pan, and these are great for that need. 

The finish really washes well and stuff really doesn't stick and it browns food so well.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought his baking set with the two sheet pans, two cake pans and one muffin pan.  I really like the cake pans and muffin pan, but the baking sheets are a dud.  They warped in the oven.  I have the deep pizza pan and love that one.  The insert for the deep pizza pan should be larger though.  It is not a great fit for the pan.

Honored Contributor

He's got some good stuff. I got his 2 qt. pot with big handles. Wish he would make more stuff that you can put in dishwasher though.

Respected Contributor

Love Curtis Stone's cookware. Quality items. We purchased a couple of his starter pan sets and his Sous Vide Pod  cooker.  Thanks for the reminder!

Honored Contributor

Like the way he conducts himself, also.

Wolfgang, when he gets aggravated everybody around him steps up their game, poor little lady helpmate she gets to moving even faster and the HSN host is on red alert. He can be a diva.

David is great. I don't mind the happy dance watching him is like walking in a cow field just have to ignore some stuff.

Wonder what happened to Tim Love ? Got his enamel cast iron skillet. He had some good stuff, too.

Regular Contributor

Who all is getting his TSV?  I already have a nice grill pan, but could use a new "everyday" pan, and I don't have a dutch oven.

Do you think it would be enough room in it, when using as a dutch oven, to make a chicken, for example?  I'm not that sure what one might use this for?

I know his stuff is good quality, I have a couple of his fry pans.

Honored Contributor

@shoppingless I saw them take a beautiful chicken out of the oven about a half hour ago and it looked like a good size so I would say yes these pans would be perfect for that.

I am fascinated by that sous vide gadget.  I want one so I can make those beautiful soft boiled eggs all day as I just can't get the hang of it myself . . . Smiley Sad

I hope everyone that would like the TS gets one as it looks like a beautiful set.

Respected Contributor

he is the most delicious eye candy.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

Just ordered his TSV and the 10 qrt stock pot.  Am replacing some older worn out pots. Large whole chickens, large turkey breasts, roasted veggies, roasts,etc. can all fit in the TSV.  I do lots of canning. That stock pot will help out greatly. Plus for both items only $3 to ship! Great value