Trusted Contributor

Re: Just Tuned in and Saw Temp-tations...

On 3/22/2015 ValuSkr said:

What a bizarre concept - casserole in the bowl with pizza on the lid. Leave it to Tara and her crew to invent such a thing.

ITDisagree that this is a bizarre concept as some children who adore pizza abhore casseroles due to not enjoying their foods mixed together.

Valued Contributor

On 3/22/2015 seaside shopper said:

What a bizarre concept - casserole in the bowl with pizza on the lid. Leave it to Tara and her crew to invent such a thing.

ITDisagree that this is a bizarre concept as some children who adore pizza abhore casseroles due to not enjoying their foods mixed together.{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

LOL...I think that doing the casserole in the baker & pizza on top was an example of all the many ways this set is good for! Tara tries to come up with different ways to use her product and not just the same ole way, IMO. No one is saying you have to bake those 2 things together...LOL. How about some sort of casserole & bread sticks on the top? Baked chicken in the bottom with roasted veggies on the top? Come on people...use your head!!!

Trusted Contributor

On 3/22/2015 gkelly5744 said:
On 3/22/2015 seaside shopper said:

ITDisagree that this is a bizarre concept as some children who adore pizza abhore casseroles due to not enjoying their foods mixed together.{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

LOL...I think that doing the casserole in the baker & pizza on top was an example of all the many ways this set is good for! Tara tries to come up with different ways to use her product and not just the same ole way, IMO. No one is saying you have to bake those 2 things together...LOL. How about some sort of casserole & bread sticks on the top? Baked chicken in the bottom with roasted veggies on the top? Come on people...use your head!!!

Insults will get you nowhere, gkelly5744. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Frequent Contributor

This should be reported to the U.S. Product Safety Commission

www.cpsc.gov

Regular Contributor

Adore,

I tried to imagine what you must have went through when your temptations failed you. I am so sorry you had to endure that. I am glad you have moved on. Thank You for sharing your story!! I truly do appreciate it. Have a lovely day. Peggy

Valued Contributor

On 3/22/2015 peggyhbsl said:

Adore,

I tried to imagine what you must have went through when your temptations failed you. I am so sorry you had to endure that. I am glad you have moved on. Thank You for sharing your story!! I truly do appreciate it. Have a lovely day. Peggy

peggyhbsl, if you go back and take a look at the posters past posting, you will clearly see that she has not moved on!! Someone that keeps posting the same problem over & over & over again for so long, clearly has not gotten "over it"! Seems like that poster enjoys coming to these threads just to post the same story ...it has been embellished over time (this is a pretty well known fact in other forums that stories are made up)...several other posters have said the same thing...move on, get over it & enjoy the positive things in life and don't try to stop others from enjoying something as simple as bake ware!!

Super Contributor

I won't buy any more temp-tations products. I bought the bake ware set and the plastic lids have all broke. They are definitely NOT non-stick. Although they are pretty to look at, and everyone in my family has commented on that, the quality isn't there.

Frequent Contributor

purchased 2 baking pieces of le crueset at Marshalls and they are wonderful and no clean up after the over...a friends daughter has old world pieces that are cracked..

Esteemed Contributor

"I would not buy anything..kitchen items, clothes, etc. from the Q just from what a poster "claims" here on these threads. Some of the these stories about TT dishes have gotten embellished over a period of time...and it's always the same story (usually the same posters) over & over again"

So, gkelly, we finally agree! According to your statement above, no one here should buy any Temp-tations based on your "claims" that you've never had a problem and just how absolutely wonderful TT products are, and how untruthful other posters are, which you post over and over again.Maybe your statements have gotten embellished over a period of time? I'm sure if you ever did have a problem, you certainly would never admit it here. So it's always the same story by the same poster.... you. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

And once again, as you have posted over and over and over again, and embellish more each time,you accuse posters of not telling the truth..."Seems like that poster enjoys coming to these threads just to post the same story ...it has been embellished over time(this is a pretty well known fact in other forums that stories are made up)."

Who, besides you, has said that stories are made up? That's your mantra, isn't it? Anyone who says anything negative about this product is probably not telling the truth -- if you don't say it outright, you insinuate it. I have seen posts from people who actually say that they will not buy TT products anymore because of your continued insults on these forums. If only Tara knew that her biggest defender, fan and cheerleader is costing her customers!

Oh, and BTW, anyone interested can often find a very nice selection at terrific prices at Goodwill and other thrift stores.

Have a wonderful afternoon! Smile

Not applicable

How horrible an experience! I've had a few much less harrowing, but annoying just the same. What was (and IS) worse, is the lack of assistance you get from TT Customer Service. I've been waiting for close to a year for a replacement 9x13 Lid-It baker (the first replacement came in hundreds of pieces due to poor packaging..can you imagine TT not knowing how to pack their own product????) They say they don't have them in stock but I see them all the time on air. I think they are lovely to look at but too costly to use as advertised. At this stage, why would I want the replacement? I paid them $10 for S&H!!!! I SAY STOP BUYING THIS PRODUCT AND QVC WILL STOP SELLING THIS PRODUCT!