Honored Contributor

Re: Just Tuned in and Saw Temp-tations...

On 3/21/2015 gkelly5744 said:
On 3/21/2015 jessa said:

If the cookware and bakeware is so dangerous.....why hasn't anybody REPORTED it to safety authorities or whoever controls & investigates?

Ahhh, someone with common sense!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} If you take time to read most of the post here on the Q, it may seem like the poster(s) are talking about cracking, etc. but it really boils down to Temp-tations being made in china. Take a good look and you will understand...not as many problems with TT as it seems...just ones like the one here posting once again her "story/novel which she has been doing for so long now & TT is still selling like "hotcakes!!!...posts over & over again embellishing as it goes along...millions are buying/using/baking with Temp-tations with absolutely no problem. Many posters have asked the same question as you....no one..no one...has been able to answer it. must be a very good reason!!

I think once again you are generalizing. It isn't about being "Made in China" - many posters, including adoreqvc and myself, had bad experiences with TT, but LOVE our "Made in China" Lidia bakeware.

It's NOT that it is made in China - it's that it is poorly and cheaply made in China.

There is a difference!

Valued Contributor

On 3/21/2015 jessa said:

If the cookware and bakeware is so dangerous.....why hasn't anybody REPORTED it to safety authorities or whoever controls & investigates?

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}, it doesn't make any sense, yes the bottom line is WHY hasn't anybody reported this to the correct authorities instead of posting on Q where it really doesn't get seen by anyone that counts!! Posters can say just about anything & no way to know if it is the truth or not. With millions of "sets" being sold yes, there is always going to be problems (with any product, not just TT) but there are also millions have never had a problem AND when they do, they are wanting "replacements"!!

Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 terrier3 said:
On 3/21/2015 jessa said:

Ahhh, someone with common sense!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} If you take time to read most of the post here on the Q, it may seem like the poster(s) are talking about cracking, etc. but it really boils down to Temp-tations being made in china. Take a good look and you will understand...not as many problems with TT as it seems...just ones like the one here posting once again her "story/novel which she has been doing for so long now & TT is still selling like "hotcakes!!!...posts over & over again embellishing as it goes along...millions are buying/using/baking with Temp-tations with absolutely no problem. Many posters have asked the same question as you....no one..no one...has been able to answer it. must be a very good reason!!

I think once again you are generalizing. It isn't about being "Made in China" - many posters, including adoreqvc and myself, had bad experiences with TT, but LOVE our "Made in China" Lidia bakeware.

It's NOT that it is made in China - it's that it is poorly and cheaply made in China.

There is a difference!

Thanks terrier3 and ITA!

I am glad you love your Lidia made in China bakeware.

I also love my made in Greece bake-ware and server-ware products which all have been individually hand produced by Greek Artisans all using the Government's safest standards available, relative to the finished product, safe non lead pain utilization, and the highest standards possible regarding kiln firing as well as consumer usage, and safety issues.

All items are individually made and no two are alike. All patterns are different and you get to personally meet the Greek Artists when you buy their wares.

Temptations is poorly and cheaply made with no interest in consumer dependability or safety at all, and it seems profits take precedence over common sense and ensuring the TT items are no longer mass produced in a substandard way overseas.

Many of us have experienced very dangerous consumer related horrific disasters which could have caused us great personal harm and same for our guests.

Many of these Temptations product disaster, accidents, defect definitely caused money damages, time spent cleaning the kitchen Temptations disasters, and have become a real eye opener to all who witnessed the horrific accidents which have been reported on the net, over the telephone and via email to all concerned, and they have occurred with various items from this TT defective product line, that have proven to be a danger in general to consumers, and the like.

No amount of trying to malign or discredit us removes the truth from the public eye because other internet sites and their members state the same very defective dangerous Temptations kitchen accidents and disasters.

In addition to the above many new Temptations members also come on to the Temptations and Kitchen Talk forums, and on the internet stating their very unsafe dangerous and defective Temptations product experiences.

Needless to state but I will state it time and again, " the truth shall continue to be prevail and be displayed here on these forums, and throughout the internet" .

Evidently that is something many cannot stand to see in print, especially "the great defender who has a secret agenda. and always spreads her poison to try in vain to malign and silence others, but she always fails because the truth remains for all to see across the internet, and yet our posts quickly disappear here on these forums".

There is a lot of truth in her hidden agenda which is clearly visible for everyone to witness all the time, especially before the negative truthful replies are again removed.

These constant removals of truthful negative TT defect replies and related horrific TT consumer dangers and accidents relative to product defects and lack of product usage reliability and safety only reinforce the fact that there are vast problems with this Temptations Products line, which continually remain unaddressed by "Tara and her crew"....and we clearly all know the reason why.

$ talks.....and etc.

"Evidently the bottom line for the owner manufacturer is they prefer to continue to remain totally mute on this TT defect and consumer disaster replies, and their TT profits mean more to them than protecting consumers and human lives from defectively mass produced overseas cheap TT items, and that in itself speaks volumes of truth which cannot be denied".

Super Contributor

I don't think I've ever posted on a Temptations thread & I don't have any agenda hidden or any other kind.......but I still don't see anybody saying they reported these things to safety or quality control agencies or groups .......stopping "horrific accidents" & dangers & protecting public safety isn't gonna happen with nothing but anonymous posts here..........talk is cheap, what you need is to file a report & get it on the record to get something done imho.......

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 jessa said:

There is a difference!

...and on the OTHER side, many of us have had nothing but GOOD experiences with temp-tations and do NOT consider it poorly or cheaply made.....and we keep purchasing their products because they work well and look good......and a number of us have been buying since they first introduced the product. they have bumped up the length of their warranty also.

if it is selling they are not going to get rid of the line until it stops selling. as jessa has pointed out, if there are problems, then unless a group of you start the ball rolling on a consumer protection agency report, it will remain a popular product.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 jessa said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}, it doesn't make any sense, yes the bottom line is WHY hasn't anybody reported this to the correct authorities instead of posting on Q where it really doesn't get seen by anyone that counts!! Posters can say just about anything & no way to know if it is the truth or not. With millions of "sets" being sold yes, there is always going to be problems (with any product, not just TT) but there are also millions have never had a problem AND when they do, they are wanting "replacements"!!

(Had I or any of my Guests been personally injured and hospitalized for treatment of injuries sustained stemming from the defective Temptations bake-ware product related accident I suffered while removing it from the oven, we all would have definitely reported it to all of the proper authorities).

We would have also supplied everyone with the Ambulance and Hospital treatment information, as well as all invoices for medical services payments rendered).

As is common knowledge many Consumers have no access to the internet and suffer in silence, so there is no way of really being able to document how many injuries were sustained, and personal property damaged, due to defective Temptations Products being sold to Consumers across global markets.

The Temptations and Kitchen Talk Forums are loaded with many other TT members who also suffered these very dangerous unsafe consumer related accidents, product defects, cravings and other TT related issues, and those threads have been and still are available for viewing for so many years, long before you came on board as the aggressive defender of Temptations products.

You refer to them as Tara and her crew, well Tara and her crew have never responded to any of these various forms of defects/accidents/and various problematic consumer usage related issues, even after being notified via email, customer service notifications, numerous telecommunications, and various internet web site related Temptations consumer advisements.

There definitely is a reason for their combined continued silence, and it does not take Einstein to figure out what their agenda is, and the same holds true for your agenda too gkelly5744.

The truth still exists across the internet on many web sites besides this one, and all the removal of con issues by you on this web site only adds more truth to your hidden agenda, and blatant discrimination against anyone who dares to post their truthful TT consumer defects/accidents experiences.

Valued Contributor

On 3/21/2015 jessa said:

I don't think I've ever posted on a Temptations thread & I don't have any agenda hidden or any other kind.......but I still don't see anybody saying they reported these things to safety or quality control agencies or groups .......stopping "horrific accidents" & dangers & protecting public safety isn't gonna happen with nothing but anonymous posts here..........talk is cheap, what you need is to file a report & get it on the record to get something done imho.......

Common sense prevails once again!!! Thanks for your input!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

On 3/21/2015 sunshine45 said:
On 3/21/2015 jessa said:

There is a difference!

...and on the OTHER side, many of us have had nothing but GOOD experiences with temp-tations and do NOT consider it poorly or cheaply made.....and we keep purchasing their products because they work well and look good......and a number of us have been buying since they first introduced the product. they have bumped up the length of their warranty also.

if it is selling they are not going to get rid of the line until it stops selling. as jessa has pointed out, if there are problems, then unless a group of you start the ball rolling on a consumer protection agency report, it will remain a popular product.

With Temp-tations becoming more & more popular, more & more stores are selling it! IF the product was as bad as a very very few (especially percentage wise) claims, I don't think other big businesses would pick up the TT line to sell. Not only does Tara have her own online site to sell Temp-tations but QVC and you can buy Temp-tations on Amazon and now Sears sells it! Wow!!

Honored Contributor

What a bizarre concept - casserole in the bowl with pizza on the lid. Leave it to Tara and her crew to invent such a thing.

Occasional Contributor

I LOVE ALL THE SPRING COLORS AND I LOVE THE ITEMS TARA HAS COME OUT WITH...BUT...I, TOO, HAVE HAD BAD LUCK...I HAVE HAD A FEW PCS. CRACK...I STOPPED BUYING TEMPTATIONS FOR THAT REASON...I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE ANOTHER TRY BUT I WON'T...IT'S HARD FOR ME TO SEE THESE THINGS AND NOT ORDER BUT THAT'S WHAT I HAVE DONE...NO MORE TEMPTATIONS FOR ME....SAD TO SAY!!!!!!!!!