Frequent Contributor

Re: Just Bought My First Piece of Fiestaware

Oh!! There is also another herbergers and family stores 50 off 100 coupon today. It won't copy and paste but it is on their website. And free shipping today.
Frequent Contributor

Oh!! There is also another herbergers and family stores 50 off 100 coupon today. It won't copy and paste but it is on their website. And free shipping today.
Trusted Contributor

Luna, it was great that you let us know about the flamingo sale! Take that 'sorry' back right now, this instant, lol!

I am thinking about the small heart bowls too. So you need to order the plum buffet plate directly from HL? Do you think they would also have the small heart bowls? I only see the medium heart bowls on their website, but I wonder if they have them. And now that I am thinking about it, they don't list the buffet plate on their website either, just the regular luncheon plate.

Oh, these fiesta bowls are all so unique. They are so much fun to collect.

Whoa, that $50 off $100 and free shipping... thanks for posting, Luna!

Respected Contributor

Luna -- Thank you!!!! I was all over that sale at Dillards -- especially since Flamingo was retired. I had to order four small and four large in Flamingo. I may never have that chance again. Once they are gone, they are gone. And since they are a Dillards exclusive, I will never find them anywhere else but eBay. I have absolutely no idea where I am going to put everything, but I better start looking now.

I also got my two heart bowls today. Will post pictures later.

Frequent Contributor

On the phone again. Waiting for my three year olds gymnastics class. I had emailed the factory and they said I could call and order the buffet plate. Then I found a Facebook page. I guess any/most of the store exclusives can be ordered from the factory's retail store. So I am going to see how much two small heart bowls and the buffet plate would be. They may/probably have the rice bowls too. They don't take calls on the weekend (tried last weekend. Talked to the security desk. Haha). So I haven't had time to call this week.
Respected Contributor

Luna -- I got four of my rice bowls at the factory store in WVa. I didn't know if they would send them since they are not listed on their site, but I just had to get the sale price at Dillards. It was too good to pass up.

I'm going to try to paste my heart bowls in the next post since I have been having some difficulty pasting pics with words.

Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor

3dlovely, the hearts are beautiful! I love the colors, individually and mixed!

Luna, you found out the factory sells some or all of these exclusive pieces--that is so good to know! Especially if a person wanted a few different exclusives, for instance, the rice bowl, the small heart, the buffet plate. If you had to purchase from 3 different stores, the shipping would add up. If the prices are pretty good at HL, it would be nice to just have one shipping charge.

I will be very interested to hear what they tell you.

3dlovely,

I keep scrolling back to see your beautiful photo!

Contributor

omg, where are the small hearts available??? I need those!!!! ( I have been de-cluttering and I got rid of about 24 other plates and bowls that I really did not like) so I now have more room for Fiesta..

Respected Contributor

Hey Susant -- Ariane shared all the info about the small hearts in Post #4962. (Thanks again Ariane) I tried to quote her post, but I can't get the quote to work right. However, if you check out Ariane's post you will see why you can order it from: http://www.prydeskitchen.com/

However, they don't show a pic on their site. But you can call them and they are super, super nice.