Regular Contributor

Re: Just Bought My First Piece of Fiestaware

3d- you made those cookies? You are quite talented. And you should probably send some my way, lol. Oceantown- the pics of that heart bowl are really pretty!
Contributor

On 1/2/2014 shoekitty said:

Fiesta Ware Small COBALT Blue Heart Shaped Ramekin/Bowl NWT

This is a small heart shaped bowl on ebay. It is described as a heart shapel"ramiken" bowl. They are selling at 23.99, and 7.95 shipping.

I have ordered small heart bowls from Prydes of Westport in Kansas City. HL doesn't allow the Independent dealers to list them on their website since the medium heart bowls were introduced but they aren't discontinued. I measured and they hold about 1 cup filled to the brim. So cute! They were about $19 dollars when I last ordered in October. The small hearts were not made in all of the current colors but were available in flamingo at the time!
Regular Contributor

Chicagosuburbangirl- welcome! I'm from the burbs too:-) I've seen a Saver's before but never went in. Now I'll have to check it out, thanks for the heads up.
Regular Contributor

Shoekitty- I love that design! You know we'll always be here to enable :-)
Respected Contributor

Shoekitty -- I tried to post a picture of the striped rice bowl, but couldn't. However, I love it. I can see why you had to have it. Where did you find the polka dot one?

Frequent Contributor

On 1/2/2014 ariane said:
On 1/2/2014 shoekitty said:

Fiesta Ware Small COBALT Blue Heart Shaped Ramekin/Bowl NWT

This is a small heart shaped bowl on ebay. It is described as a heart shapel"ramiken" bowl. They are selling at 23.99, and 7.95 shipping.

I have ordered small heart bowls from Prydes of Westport in Kansas City. HL doesn't allow the Independent dealers to list them on their website since the medium heart bowls were introduced but they aren't discontinued. I measured and they hold about 1 cup filled to the brim. So cute! They were about $19 dollars when I last ordered in October. The small hearts were not made in all of the current colors but were available in flamingo at the time!
Do you have a picture of the small one with something else? I was coming to mention prydes. Unfortunately I'm not sure if I can swing it right now with shipping. Wish I knew of an independent store in the twin cities area.
Contributor

I took a couple of pictures of the hearts and will try to post. Hopefully it won't take over the page!
New Contributor

So much fun having kindly responses to my teapot find! I also scour Goodwill, Salvation Army, local thrift stores and garage sales. It is so surprising what people give away or sell for next to nothing. Even if I don't find a treasure it is enjoyable for me to just look and see what is out there!
Contributor

Sorry everyone! I cannot get a picture to post. I will try again tomorrow.

Regular Contributor

Forgot to mention, I got the last flamingo latte mug from the Kohl's by me today. Also got a fruit bowl. It really is pretty with some of my other mugs, especially nice with lemongrass, turquoise, and lapis. Still not a fan of it with scarlet, too valentine-y for me, haha.