Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried the hashbrown/asiago option? I was going to order the asiago/plain assortment direct from their website, but I saw the hashbrown /asiago option offered on QVC yesterday and that piqued my interest.

Trusted Contributor

My husband and I do not usually eat bagels but I had ordered these when the kids came over to stay. I used these bagels to make a breakfast sandwich, egg/cheese/bacon and everyone went crazy over them. Even my husband loved it. You do have to freeze or refrigerate, they will go bad quickly if left out. 

Respected Contributor

@cjm61 thank you for your review. I love these bagels and am on my 2nd order of these bagels so I am familiar with the process of freezing them upon arrival. I have purchased the plain and the cinnamon raisin so far, but am curios about the asiago/hashbrowon bagels. Just to clarify, you are talking about the asiago/hasnbrown variety correct?

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom - I got the asiago/hash brown bagels, when they were first offered in an assortment.

I liked them, but personally would prefer just asiago.  However, a friend who was visiting at the time loved them and ate every one!  (She was staying for two weeks and ate plenty of the other flavors, too.  Smiley Happy )

I'd say give them a try.  I did make sure the one I had was well toasted, as the "hash browns" are in the middle - the bagel hole.  Not sprinkled on top.

Trusted Contributor

@DJs mom Yes, I ordered the asiago hashbrown bagels that I used to make the egg sandwiches.

Respected Contributor

we love them. i didn't know they were being offered again. I bought a tiny frying pan-usually used for one egg-and use that for my bagel sandwich. it fits perfectly.

i really like this brand. the blueberry is wonderful. pumpkin ones should come the first week, in november.

Super Contributor

I ordered just bagels a few months ago. they looked really good on the presentation. After trying them, I found there is nothing special about them. There is a cafe here in town that makes bagels  that are very good or I can go to Wegmans and get bagels. I wouldn't order them again.