Trusted Contributor

Juniors white chocolate cheese cake?

Anyone tried this? I know it's around every year...I'm bringing dessert xmas day and looking for something yummySmiley Happy)

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Valued Contributor

Re: Juniors white chocolate cheese cake?

I haven't had this particular cheesecake, but I have to say I have never been disappointed with a juniors cheesecake.

So #1, it's juniors

#2, it's white chocolate

Don't think it would be any less than so scrumptious

cookin

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a Juniors cheesecake many years ago. Didn't like it. Overpriced, dry and I think you can do better locally

Respected Contributor

If you have a Cheesecake Factory near you, that may be a better choice.  I didn't think Juniors was worth the price at all...

Honored Contributor

White chocolate = cocoa butter = grease.   Give me the "real thing" (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Ok, thanks ladies for the help...also, if I order one from the Cheesecake Factory (we don't have one locally) will it keep til xmas? I was thinking of ordering end of this week or begining of next week..

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

@ConnieC wrote:

Ok, thanks ladies for the help...also, if I order one from the Cheesecake Factory (we don't have one locally) will it keep til xmas? I was thinking of ordering end of this week or begining of next week..

Check the frozen food case at your local market, first......I've seen them at places like Target

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ConnieC wrote:

It will keep in your fridge or freezer.  If you have a Sams Club near you, I have seen them in the frozen section there.  I have purchased those and they're very good.  I always get the Vanilla Bean flavor....

Esteemed Contributor

Costco also sells them.

Trusted Contributor

Junior's used to be very good, but the last one I ordered was not good at all - it had the consistency of whipped cream - not solid like a cheesecake should be.  They have also become much more expensive. I will never order another one.   I find good ones at Costco.