Super Contributor

Re: Juniors Cheesekake - excellent!!!!

Had Juniors back in October when my daughter and I went to New York City for my 60th birthday. It was really good and enjoyed it.

Decided to order a cheesecake from their website for Thanksgiving. Received it and it was nothing like the picture on their website. I contacted them and sent them a picture of what I received and of their website.

The man apologized and said he would send me another one at no charge. I told him that would be nice if I would actually get what I had ordered. He told me it would be and if not to let him know.

So I received the second one, just put it in the freezer until Christmas. When we cut it, it would just like the last one. Again not like what they showed.

I then looked here on QVC since they sell Juniors too and the cheesecake here is nothing like either of the ones I got. It is totally different.

And they are all called the same Chocolate Dream Cake.

So I let him know that it was like the first one I ordered and I did tell him that the one here on the Q was different also.

Hopefully they will look into this and get it straight so you get what you indeed order.

Valued Contributor

Re: Juniors Cheesekake - excellent!!!!

I agree with everyone else. I fell in love with Juniors cheesecakes the first time I ordered from QVC, nearly eleven years ago.  

I loved it so much I bought the Juniors Cheesecake Cookbook, so I could have any flavor I had a desire for, without the cost of ordering them.  I can't eat sugar too often anymore, but I still make their cheesecakes occasionally, and splurge when I do.