Honored Contributor

Re: Jill said she doesn't trust anyone who doesn't like Cheryl's Cookies...

Please trust me.  They are okay, but most local bakeries produce better.  Nothing wrong with tucking them in a Christmas stocking because they are individually wrapped.

Trusted Contributor

Chreryl's + Lofthouse = same to me except individual packing....I have a food saver....BUT prefer my homemade, and I can make over 3 or more times the cookies and give a greater amount of cookies for a fraction of the price, and it is from my own kitchen, not some mail order "I do not have the time to make you hamemade, although you know I cook and bake all the time cookies".....This releat

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Trusted Contributor

Chreryl's + Lofthouse = same to me except individual packing....I have a food saver....BUT prefer my homemade, and I can make over 3 or more times the cookies and give a greater amount of cookies for a fraction of the price, and it is from my own kitchen, not some mail order "I do not have the time to make you hamemade, although you know I cook and bake all the time cookies".....This releates to me, as I know not all people bake, and give and do as they can...Nothing wrong with ...It is supposed to be the thought that counts....I do not do caramel apples, so someone who likes those, then the Prindables would be the purchace for me.....But, I do not, so not buying...It is all in what you feel that works best for you...Woman Very Happy

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

@forrestwolf- Relieved to see your post! Always loved your recipes and suggestions. I have really missed you. SouthernBee 

Trusted Contributor

HeartHeart

Honored Contributor

I have never ate them so I cannot say if they are good or not.

I don't care for cookies covered with icing. If I want a cookie I want a plain ol cookie. If I eat a brownie I don't want it covered with icing either.

Respected Contributor

I would like them if they reduced the sugar by 50%.   

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've ordered Cheryl's cookies a number of times and have always enjoyed the various assortments. A lot of people in this thread have commented on how sweet the icing is but they make plenty of different types without icing on top. Most of their assortments on QVC have a good balance of iced vs. non-iced cookies. And the non-iced varieties are very good and not too sweet, IMO. But I do love their iced cookies as well.

And as for those who say they spoil quickly - that's just further proof that they're made fresh and not loaded with preservatives (like boxed/bagged cookies from the grocery store). I like the fact that they're more like homemade and so I freeze them right away, until I'm ready to enjoy one or two.

Respected Contributor

My father and our Grands love(d) them. My husband likes...

[ Edited ]

My father and our Grands love(d) them.  My husband likes and chocolate chip and I like the snickerdoodles.

I bought Lofthouse to compare to Cheryl's.  I thought the Lofthouse cookies had a terrible chemical after taste.  Our Grands wouldn't eat them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

QVC is good to their word, I know.  If you purchase something from them (food) and don't like it, call customer service and tell them and they will refund your money.

I did that just recently (again).  I bought that cake Valerie Bertinelli was selling.  I gave it to several friends.  Only one said it was OK, the rest didn't like it at all.

I called QVC and they immediately refunded my money.

There have been a few things over the years I didn't like and called them and they refunded my money, no questions asked.

@Annabellethecat66  oh GOOD thanks for posting this!

I just ordered a set of these cookies to try....and the next morning I tried to cancel it had only been about 10hrs....no luck!  Says it shipped today so I am hoping they are not so awful.  If they are I will call....I got talked into them....looking all cute...little ginger breadmen and so on...I don't like those yuky cookies everyone compares these too from the grocery store.  I need to NOT watch any food shows....I haven't purchased a food item in about 15yrs or more.  I can get great stuff locally and from Costco....so WHAT was I thinking (cringe).