Valued Contributor

Jiff vs Kirklands Peanut Butter

[ Edited ]

Now that Jiff is becoming hard to find, how does Kirklands compare? Never been a Skippy fan. Thanks for your thoughts. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Jiff vs Kirklands Peanut Butter

Hi!  I'm sorry that I'm not any help, as I haven't tried this product.

I can say that I use numerous Kirkland brand products and have found them to be exceptional.

Having read your question, I decided to Google 'who makes Kirkland pb' and was unable to find an answer.  One site said that they don't disclose 3rd party info.  That's unfortunate.

I hope somebody will come along w/the answer.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Kirkland is our go to.  It's different from Jif but healthier, only organic Valencia peanuts and salt - no sugar or inflammatory, processed oils. It does separate so it needs to be mixed up.  I have a rod blender attachment for my hand mixer that works real well.  

Honored Contributor

Trader Joes's Organic Crunchy  no salt or home made

Honored Contributor

Peter Pan is fine. 

Honored Contributor

I get mine from the local organic market.  They have a machine that is filled with organic peanuts....no added oils, salt or sugar.  Only 100% organic peanuts.  It comes out of the machine nice and warm.

Valued Contributor

@haddon9  When we lived in Texas the grocery chain HEB had a peanut putter machine. Great peanut butter. Gosh I miss that store!! We live in another state now.