Respected Contributor

Re: Jennifer, the Lobster Gram lady, NEVER tastes the food she's selling

On 11/7/2014 Q4u said:

I find all the hosts eating like they haven't seen a meal in days and ~everything~ is so dang good they're having a tough time talking because the pleasure is just so great just hilarious. Just once I'd like someone to say, "Well, it's okay"... {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Or, I had a hearty breakfast and a late lunch {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

On 11/5/2014 depglass said:

Some of this food is cooked hours ahead. I'd be a little careful with seafood, too.

Good point!

Respected Contributor

I don't need anyone to eat during a presentation.

Super Contributor

Maybe she wants to be ready to talk. I didn't see the deep fryer guy today eat the turkey or all the other stuff he prepared. They don't want to be caught with their mouths full. They have to be ready to speak clearly.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/5/2014 LaLa Mommy said:
On 11/5/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 11/5/2014 LaLa Mommy said:
On 11/5/2014 brewhaha said:

She always gets her claws into it but when the time comes, she high tails it out of there.

EXACTLY! The fact that people are on here making excuses for her is hilarious because it's SO transparent how she feels about the products. I don't buy it, and if you're making excuses for why she does this, you don't buy it either.

Oh come on .......... You're making a mountain out of a mole hill ..... people aren't "making excuses" for her ... just speculating.

Perhaps she doesn't want to eat while talking .... nothing transparent about the products.

If you had to give a presentation, taking pretty much non stop, would YOU eat food in the middle of your presentation??

I sure wouldn't! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

For the 1000th time: Nobody wants her to eat it, if she doesn't want to. We're just wondering why she CONTINUOUSLY PRETENDS like she's going to! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Actually it appears that you are the only one that is wondering. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

I continue to wonder why people would pay that much for 5-6 oz portions. When I have lobster in a restaurant (rarely) I don't feel I've had a dinner-sized portion unless it's at least 10 oz. 5-6 oz. seems like appetizer size, for a *lot* of $$.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

On 11/5/2014 sparklestar said:

I've never seen the vendors eat the food. It's usually the hosts.

I got to thinking about the question, and I think sparklestar is right. It seems I always see the hosts nibbling away.

Respected Contributor

Is it absolutely required that vendors taste food?

Don't you think the hosts do that enough?

Respected Contributor

I doubt it's a requirement that vendors taste food. If I was a vendor I wouldn't taste it either.

Being in front of the camera may not be easy for some and I suspect that has a lot to do with it.